First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum, Rapid Red Metallic
Occupation
Retired
Wait a minute, Ford! You said: " New pricing will be $495 annually and $49.99 monthly." Don't you mean: "... or $49.99 monthly."???? Your wording means the total price for the year is $1,094.88 ($495 + 12 X $49.99). Really?

Regardless, I will not pay more than $20.00 per month, even though I use it frequently. I agree with everyone else, Ford has a lot of nerve charging for a system that they have promised to upgrade for more than a year and has not yet fulfilled that promise.

I love my Lightning and am constantly showing it off to others, but Ford must have a "Bluecruise" marketing department that is completely out of touch with reality.
Sponsored

advisorgee

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat ER
Is Canada getting this price reduction? It's showing $100/month which I am pretty certain is the old price.
But even with a reduction, based on the US pricing this would still be way too high (about $70).
I doubt I would even get it for long trips. This is a step in the right direction but it needs to come down a lot before I'd consider getting it.

And of course, I would want the latest updates.

jakes_02

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
IT
@Ford Motor Company, is there any chance I could get a credit for what I’ve paid so far, given that BlueCruise hasn’t delivered the features I was promised? I was told I’d have 1.2 by the end of 2023, but here we are near the end of 2024, and I’m still on 1.0. Should I be concerned about how long I’ll be waiting for 1.4, or will I just hear about 1.5 while still waiting?

I love 1.0, but I’ve been excited for lane change assist and everything else coming in the newer versions. At this point, am I just never going to see these features on my 2023 Lightning? If I’d known it would be like this, would I have paid for BlueCruise at all?

On another note, I’m super excited for the Ford Expedition announcement this week! With a new baby on the way, we need a bigger SUV, but I’m starting to wonder if it will come with BC 1.4 from the factory… or will I end up practicing patience again like with my Lightning? Maybe I should be cautious this time around, or is Ford about to change my mind?