• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

California Deliveries

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
I got the rail car number from the Ford online chat. They can give you a status update from your VIN.
I just chatted with Ford and didn't get much info. Here is what they said: "At this time, it's showing it was shipped from the assembly plant to the Dearborn Truck location in Michigan. No railcar number showing yet. That is all the information that is showing in our tracking system for your order currently. Please feel free to check back with us as often as you'd like for updates since they change frequently."

Bummer. I waited 4 days after getting my shipped email in hopes that it would give time for it to be loaded on a railcar. Guess I'll try them again next week.
Sponsored

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I just chatted with Ford and didn't get much info. Here is what they said: "At this time, it's showing it was shipped from the assembly plant to the Dearborn Truck location in Michigan. No railcar number showing yet. That is all the information that is showing in our tracking system for your order currently. Please feel free to check back with us as often as you'd like for updates since they change frequently."

Bummer. I waited 4 days after getting my shipped email in hopes that it would give time for it to be loaded on a railcar. Guess I'll try them again next week.
Donā€™t worry, mine hasnā€™t been updated since May 30th and itā€™s still on Ramp59 either in the parking lot or in a RailCar that hasnā€™t moved.

Rekoil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbon Lariat ER
Occupation
Basket Weaving
Donā€™t worry, mine hasnā€™t been updated since May 30th and itā€™s still on Ramp59 either in the parking lot or in a RailCar that hasnā€™t moved.
According to my window sticker (refreshed today), I'm at "CA5A"? FordPass is still activated and it's not moved for a month.

I told my truck to wait for your truck Rod, so they wouldn't get lonely or separation anxiety. Their end destination is the same, so why not go together!

Candidly, I also take small solace in the fact that I know SOMEONE out there is going through the exact same frustration I am.

Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries blend.JPG

Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries 6.10loc.JPG

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
According to my window sticker (refreshed today), I'm at "CA5A"? FordPass is still activated and it's not moved for a month.

I told my truck to wait for your truck Rod, so they wouldn't get lonely or separation anxiety. Their end destination is the same, so why not go together!

Candidly, I also take small solace in the fact that I know SOMEONE out there is going through the exact same frustration I am.

blend.JPG

6.10loc.JPG
As a fellow CA5A resident Iā€™m glad to be paving the train route for you šŸ˜. Maybe it will be quicker for you.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech

blend.JPG

6.10loc.JPG
Perhaps not enough CA deliveries to make on the rail trip - maybe my Lightning is being made to accompany you two ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Iā€™m also CA5A ā€¦. Ramp 59 crew in effect

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Just checked, mine is ramp CH27
Sorry guys...
Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 4.17.21 PM

DroopyHippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Any significance with the ramp other then being a particular location?

Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries 1654904464564

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring

Sponsored

dirtdiver

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Superduty F350, F150L 2022 Larait, Volt, R1200GS
Occupation
Engineer

bp299

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, 2018 Raptor
As I said mine arrived in Valencia yesterday. The truck is unreal-acceleration is mind blowing and eye blurring!
Since I have a 50 amp RV plug, I was able to get back to 90% in about 6 hours overnight. Not bad while waiting for the pro charger.

Don't forget when doing your contract with the dealer to tell them about the www.cleanfuelreward.com $750 rebate because it needs to be done at contract as a rebate. Mine didn't know about it and I had to go back and re write the contract today.

I'll post a thoughts, concerns, and questions post in the general forum shortly.

For those who are still waiting, keep in touch w/ Ford chat because they seem to know fairly accurately where the truck is each day.

Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries IMG_2457
Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries IMG_2459
Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries IMG_2460
Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries IMG_2461

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Nice to see the CA vehicles arriving! And yes clean fuel reward comes right off price of vehicle. Tesla has this down, Ford probably needs coaching.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Question regarding the order tracker. @TaxmanHog pointed out that if you use the Canadian tracking site (https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking), it shows your delivery date as well (this works, see my screenshot below). My question is: is it normal for the "Shipped" date to be blank, even after having received the email saying that the vehicle has shipped? I assume this is normal but just wonder what others are seeing. (This isn't specific to the Canadian site, it does it for both.)

Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 1.37.48 PM
Sponsored