Sponsored

Co-Pilot on Window Sticker - NOT on Order Page?

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
actually, the ASSIST(Level 2) feature of Co-Pilot 360 2.0(that's a mouthful!), is the LANE Deparature AND Lane CENTERING, ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL, and basically automated STEERING(while keeping your hands on the wheel periodically).

the ACTIVE(Level 3) feature, an upgrade, is all that PLUS the ability to use BLUE CRUISE, when available. Everything else is identical to 'Assist' features.

on the other hand, ALL trucks include the Co-Pilot 360 2.0 'base'(Level 1) features, like my PRO, which includes LANE DEPARTURE WARNING/STEERING BUMP, and even STOP HOLD, but not Adaptive Cruise or the Lane Centering automated steering.

yes, it's confusing. BlueCruise is just the 'branding' of the 'hands off' feature within 'ACTIVE'.
Sponsored

OP
OP

beerhoffman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SR built
Occupation
Accountant
The option you have on the truck is for co-pilot active 2.0. This is an upgraded co-pilot program from co-pilot assist 2.0. Ford makes this very complicated to understand by using copilot in both but the assist is the lane nanny that jerk’s you back if you run over the bots dots while the “active” is the system with adaptive cruise control and lane centering that will effectively work like Tesla’s autopilot to keep you centered in the lane and match speed at your set target speed and following distance from the car in front of you. The active system also comes with all of the prep items required to activate the blue cruise system which makes all that fun stuff hands free for a subscription fee. The active system is great in stop and go traffic and for long trips. The assist system is basically all of the standard warning stuff you’ve become accustomed to on just about any car made since 2019 like back up sensors, lane nanny, and forward collision avoidance auto breaking and warning. The active system is an option only add on on the standard range XLT not included in any other package. Unfortunately it’s not available at all on the pro which only gets the assist system.
I understand all that. But that doesn't tell me why, when I ordered Tow Tech, and got a confirmation of that package, when they printed the window sticker, an additional $2200 was added.

The issue is that what was ordered and was on the website does not match the window sticker.