• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CSP after Mfr Std Warranty

JPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Rebar Detailer/Estimator
Does anyone know if CSP’s and recalls are covered after the 3yr/36k standard warranty? I’m at 35,720 and awaiting a running board the dealer ordered since it delaminated. They already got Ford to authorize the replacement but wondering on I need to keep it below 36k until it goes back in for the repair? I’m also looking to get the front sensor csp taken care of at the same time.
Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Recalls are free regardless of vehicle age and mileage. Customer Satisfaction Programs could have time and mileage limits. Those limits will generally be stated as part of the particular program.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I just got the letter in the mail for the front sensor CSP. It says it's in effect until August 30th, 2025 and has no mileage limit. My dealer gave me no problems when I brought it up to be done with my 50k mile service.

And, if you bring up a warranty item before your warranty expires, and it requires time to get parts shipped to the dealer to fix, it will be covered.

It took weeks to get my replacement running board in and I was well past 36k miles when they installed it.

OP
OP
JPro

JPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Rebar Detailer/Estimator
I just got the letter in the mail for the front sensor CSP. It says it's in effect until August 30th, 2025 and has no mileage limit. My dealer gave me no problems when I brought it up to be done with my 50k mile service.

And, if you bring up a warranty item before your warranty expires, and it requires time to get parts shipped to the dealer to fix, it will be covered.

It took weeks to get my replacement running board in and I was well past 36k miles when they installed it.
Great exactly what I needed to hear!
Sponsored