DC Fast Charging lack of info

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
It also assumes you are paying the subscription fee to keep the truck connected.
There is no subscription fee to use the minimal features of being able to connect to Fordpass. Bluecruise, Sirius, Hotspot w/additional app data use like YouTube, and Nav are what you have to pay for.
Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Fair point, but in that instance there's no point in complaining about lack of info in the truck (referring to the original topic).

potato

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER
There is no subscription fee to use the minimal features of being able to connect to Fordpass. Bluecruise, Sirius, Hotspot w/additional app data use like YouTube, and Nav are what you have to pay for.
Oh, I thought there was a free trial and we have to pay after a few years. Hopefully you are correct and I am wrong.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Battery % increase == power in, look at clock when you plug in. Sure it requires a little math to get the same numbers, but it's there. Peak/Average power for the session is really the only other number I'd be interested in and I can grab that from OBDII reader. I've got a spare phone to run it on and you can back load Torque to Android auto to display on the screen.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I've been tracking my energy usage via OBDII and it aligns very well with the efficiency for This Trip. I'll look at the error rate compared to % shown.
Sponsored