• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Departure and charging status disappeared from APP

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Hello,

Just want to check if anyone experience the departure and charging status not showing up on their ford pass app? Mine disappeared so I can no longer change departure schedule on the apps and I can see the truck is charging (SOC increasing) but the apps not showing “charging” bar.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I only turned off the data such as media I used and driving data that report the acceleration, braking and seatbelt. All others left on. Didn’t think these two would impact the departure and charging data on FordPass

Ish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lariat ER
Mine disappeared with an update a couple weeks ago, forget if it was a FordPass update, 6.1.0, 6.2.0, or it could be a combination of some or all of the above. After one of the updates all of the share data settings were turned off and I thought I turned them all back to where I had them.

It could also be that a bird farted at exactly the right time in the data transmission stream and caused them to disappear for both of us 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I turned back the media and driving habit data sharing and it came back… not sure why those two would impact the departure setting and charging status but oh well.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT SR Avalanche
I only turned off the data such as media I used and driving data that report the acceleration, braking and seatbelt. All others left on. Didn’t think these two would impact the departure and charging data on FordPass
That does it. Dumb I know.
Sponsored