Sponsored

Did anyone just receive a Lightning email from Ford?

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Could be nothing, could be something or just fluff...

I just received this email from Ford. Looks like promo material but curious as to why I got it NOW. I reserved way back in June. Has anyone else gotten this? Is there some type of subliminal message in here?

The future of electric is Built Ford Tough.®​
NATHAN, we’re charging into the future with the all‑electric 2022 Ford F‑150 Lightning. And we’re glad you’re coming with us. You’ve reserved our smartest and most innovative F‑150 ever. From the heart of the Motor City, it’s the only all‑electric, full‑size pickup Built for America and Built Ford Tough. Check it out. Then check your inbox for more on the most revolutionary truck we’ve ever built.​

Your place in line has been reserved. Here’s what’s next.​
Great news: the date and time of your reservation* have been verified. We’ll be sure to keep you posted throughout the process and will send more info on how to order your new F‑150 Lightning this fall.​
Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Ive gotten this email like 3 times since I reserved back in May.

OP
OP
greenne

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Ive gotten this email like 3 times since I reserved back in May.
I thought it sounded familiar, Just spam, probably.

womp womp (cue sad trombone)

Maximum Effort

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024Lightning Flash, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Self employed
Could be nothing, could be something or just fluff...

I just received this email from Ford. Looks like promo material but curious as to why I got it NOW. I reserved way back in June. Has anyone else gotten this? Is there some type of subliminal message in here?

The future of electric is Built Ford Tough.®​
NATHAN, we’re charging into the future with the all‑electric 2022 Ford F‑150 Lightning. And we’re glad you’re coming with us. You’ve reserved our smartest and most innovative F‑150 ever. From the heart of the Motor City, it’s the only all‑electric, full‑size pickup Built for America and Built Ford Tough. Check it out. Then check your inbox for more on the most revolutionary truck we’ve ever built.​

Your place in line has been reserved. Here’s what’s next.​
Great news: the date and time of your reservation* have been verified. We’ll be sure to keep you posted throughout the process and will send more info on how to order your new F‑150 Lightning this fall.​
I received the same email. I was excited until I saw the “fall” . Haven’t been able to find many people that received that email with the fall time frame mentioned.
Sponsored