Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I just received the car from dealer after updating several modules such as : CCM, GWM, PDM, DDM, SCCM, PSCM, IPMA, TRM and DSP.
Still the SYNC version 21136, Revision: 134.
Any help will be appreciated.
Vin# 1FTFW1E51MFC37912
There is NO UPDATE for JOB 2
Sponsored

ENG430

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502A
He has answered this. Literally says “No”. Go buy a license and check yourself
Dear,
He did not get my point!
What am saying is " When there is a new update for JOB2 just tell us in this Forum"
Thats all.

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Dear,
He did not get my point!
What am saying is " When there is a new update for JOB2 just tell us in this Forum"
Thats all.
That’s kind of asking a lot. @Jesse-Infotainment has been very generous with his time. We have to take some responsibility for ourselves. He’s not a den mother.

Sponsored

ENG430

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502A
That’s kind of asking a lot. @Jesse-Infotainment has been very generous with his time. We have to take some responsibility for ourselves. He’s not a den mother.
Ok that is my mistake. Did not though it will be a heavy ask.
Thank you all guys your effort is so appreciated.

JaHoova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew XLT Powerboost
@Jesse-Infotainment I have updated to 21281 and the only other updates I now see are the phantom GSM and and ACM that consistently fails. Here are my IPC files since it sounds like that may be what is holding me up (never did see an IPC update). For reference I have a 302A XLT without adaptive cruise. VIN is 1FTFW1ED4MFB09963 if you need to look that up.

Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS IPC.PNG

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@Jesse-Infotainment I have updated to 21281 and the only other updates I now see are the phantom GSM and and ACM that consistently fails. Here are my IPC files since it sounds like that may be what is holding me up (never did see an IPC update). For reference I have a 302A XLT without adaptive cruise.

IPC.PNG
I am starting to think that may be the limit for rear cam only trucks. The guys that are all in the same spot as you are all rear cam only.

If I am wrong please let me know.

I have also found it almost impossible to nail down these cluster files. Your files are different that others but same as someone else. Its just hard to know for these 8" cluster trucks because I believe there are different files based on different engines.

JaHoova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew XLT Powerboost
I am starting to think that may be the limit for rear cam only trucks. The guys that are all in the same spot as you are all rear cam only.

If I am wrong please let me know.

I have also found it almost impossible to nail down these cluster files. Your files are different that others but same as someone else. Its just hard to know for these 8" cluster trucks because I believe there are different files based on different engines.
I have 360 cams, but no adaptive cruise. Curse the dealer for not adding that one extra option when they optioned this thing. (had to replace a totaled truck so didn't want to wait months for a custom order). So maybe lack of a CCM is the difference stopping further updates? Also, powerboost if that matters. If nothing else maybe this helps you with the data of what is out there

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I have 360 cams, but no adaptive cruise. Curse the dealer for not adding that one extra option when they optioned this thing. (had to replace a totaled truck so didn't want to wait months for a custom order). So maybe lack of a CCM is the difference stopping further updates? Also, powerboost if that matters. If nothing else maybe this helps you with the data of what is out there
Yeah I have had a hard time nailing anything down for these trucks. If you can send me your vin so I can look at all your modules.

You can add the adaptive cruise. I did. Especially since you have the 360 Cams. Just the CCM and 4 wires and the switch.

Sponsored

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Thanks. This is helpful. We have the same values for 7D0-01-02 and 7D0-01-04. They didn’t do the trick because of issues with your IPMA.
Oddly, my original number was 6, not 2 or anything else like others. Job 1 platinum. I think Ford just hates us ?

FordConvert

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB 502A
Occupation
Builder
I saw on another thread that Ford just issued a recall to address an intermittent trailer brake failure. The recall involves reprogramming the TRM. It’s unclear whether the software is available yet—the recall is dated 3/25/22–but if you see a new TRM update in FDRS, I’d appreciate it if you would post it.

This is not the same TRM update released earlier this month.
Saw this too. I'll keep checking for an update. TRM was actually the first module I tried to update on the 25th and it was the only one that failed on my way to BlueCruise - but disappeared from the list when the update terminated. I can select the TRM module, and there are tools available, but I'm not brave enough to explore that. Would be nice if there was a TSB-style guide to follow.

Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS Screenshot 2022-03-29 190325

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Saw this too. I'll keep checking for an update. TRM was actually the first module I tried to update on the 25th and it was the only one that failed on my way to BlueCruise - but disappeared from the list when the update terminated. I can select the TRM module, and there are tools available, but I'm not brave enough to explore that. Would be nice if there was a TSB-style guide to follow.

Screenshot 2022-03-29 190325.png
Thanks for posting this. You have just confirmed that the TRM update is not there, yet. It should be labeled “TRM—Trailer Module (TRM) Software Update.” None of the tools you have helpfully screenshot are so labeled. But I for one would appreciate it if you kept an eye out.
Sponsored