• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F-Yeah!!! Update your Fordpass App Superchargers are there!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
This is the update which updates the truck and charge assist app's with functionality for the Super Chargers that have been enabled with plug and charge functionality.

It appears your APP has the required certificates to uses the FP charger activation, remember that not all 250KW stations are ready to accept P&C, only those shown on the Sync Charge Assist or Fordpass are ready to use, any other 250KW super chargers require the Tesla app to activate a session.

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...119-dc-chg4-tesla-supercharger-network.18550/
Sponsored

mrau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat⚡ER, VW ID4
My Ford pass app has the Tesla check mark for Plug & Charge. However the truck does not have the Tesla update. I don't have Charge Assist either.

I was unable to use Plug & Charge with the Tesla Adapter. I was able to use Tesla supercharger if I went through the Tesla app. Worked great. This was at a station that also showed in Ford Pass as Plug & Charge capable.

So I believe the truck needs Tesla update for Plug & Charge to work..

Ice No More?

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, F450
Occupation
Aviation Professional
I received the PU update in my truck but if I use the trip planner or if I simply look at available chargers in FP they do not come up. I do not have the option to select the Tesla Network in my FP as I have seen in several of these screen shots. I understand how this all works and can use other apps to find chargers but this lack of seamlessness is a big obstacle to new BEV users. I want Ford to help the community and these issues are very frustrating.
Sponsored