• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F-Yeah!!! Update your Fordpass App Superchargers are there!

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I updated to 4.33.0 and but don't see Tesla in the "Plug & Charge" page. I only see EA. Did you have to do anything extra to get Tesla to show there?
same boat for me and I did get the Vehicle OTA 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4 update as well, so that is not the key
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
This is cool. Ford did EXACTLY what they said theyā€™d do. Iā€™m super impressed.

Daragh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
Same for me, I have FordPass 4.33.0 installed on iPhone, I can see Tesla chargers in the FordPass maps tab but I do not see Tesla in the Plug & Charge field only Electrify America!!

Ford has to have the worst software role out scheduling and feature enablement!!!

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I updated to 4.33.0 and but don't see Tesla in the "Plug & Charge" page. I only see EA. Did you have to do anything extra to get Tesla to show there?
Only other thing was the OTA. I did the OTA first , then app

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Only other thing was the OTA. I did the OTA first , then app
Interesting. Hopefully itā€™s just a glitch for those of us that donā€™t see Tesla in ā€œPlug & Chargeā€ and doesnā€™t actually restrict us from using plug and charge.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Interesting. Hopefully itā€™s just a glitch for those of us that donā€™t see Tesla in ā€œPlug & Chargeā€ and doesnā€™t actually restrict us from using plug and charge.
I think you should be fine. Maybe try logging out and back in.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
same boat for me and I did get the Vehicle OTA 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4 update as well, so that is not the key
it showed up for me when the OTA downloaded to my truck.

Ford F-150 Lightning F-Yeah!!! Update your Fordpass App Superchargers are there! 1000025299

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
it showed up for me when the OTA downloaded to my truck.

View attachment 80171
Both the phone app and my truck have been updated since this morning but still a no go on Tesla showing up in the "Plug and Charge" page. I can locate Tesla chargers using the app in the truck or my phone but Tesla doesn't show on the ""Plug and Charge" page. Maybe a bug or glitch. I tried to toggle the switch again right now but the operation timed out. Maybe Ford servers are getting overloaded.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I cleared cache and force stop, still doesn't show Tesla in plug N charge for me. I don't have the update for my truck yet tho, so maybe that's it? A shame I don't have the A2Z or Lectron adapter, I might be making a trip in a few weeks and there's a V3 that shows up on Tesla's map as good to go just 5 miles from the in-laws. Would have been a great time to test it out. As it is, I'll likely use it when we go this summer for July 4th. (Maybe Memorial day weekend too, but I'm not betting on my freebie getting delivered by then)

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Restart the app to make sure the cache is clear. Mine didnā€™t show up until I hard closed it.

IMG_5132.png
Thanks for this. Hadn't thought to close the app. Mine now show too. The next thing Ford really needs now from Tesla is help with their app and updates. And I'm not too sure they don't need this as bad as we needed their SC'ers.

detansinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Battery
I got both the Ford and Tesla app updates. You can activate the Superchargers through either.

I donā€™t have the OTA Supercharger Plug & Charge update yet. šŸ˜­
This is how my Plug & Charge page looks.

Ford F-150 Lightning F-Yeah!!! Update your Fordpass App Superchargers are there! IMG_4477

Last edited:

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I got both the Ford and Tesla app updates. You can activate the Superchargers through either.

I donā€™t have the OTA Supercharger Plug & Charge update yet. šŸ˜­
This is how my Plug & Charge page looks.

IMG_4477.png
i donā€™t think itā€™ll show until you get the OTA. And the OTA is for some reason considered Early Access which is weird

rio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Chevy Volt, 2023 F150 Lightning Pro
I have mine showing up in the app now, though my truck did not receive an OTA. Unless it did and FordPass is not letting me know.
Ford F-150 Lightning F-Yeah!!! Update your Fordpass App Superchargers are there! 1000010569
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN