• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

South Dakota For sale: A2Z Typhoon NACS Tesla supercharger adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retired_car_lover

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150truck
Occupation
Retired
  • Banned
Hi everyone
Parting out A2Z NACS to CCS adapter $165 ship.
Ford F-150 Lightning For sale: A2Z Typhoon NACS Tesla supercharger adapter IMG_3173
Ford F-150 Lightning For sale: A2Z Typhoon NACS Tesla supercharger adapter IMG_3174
Sponsored

OverExtendedAgain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR, 1999 Corvette Roadster
Occupation
Real Estate
Hi everyone
Parting out A2Z NACS to CCS adapter $165 ship.
IMG_3173.jpeg
IMG_3174.jpeg
HI James,

If still for sale, how much to purchase today (including shipping to zip code 20877-2013)?
Today, as in.........right now? I need it for a trip and I'm leaving Saturday 7/27/2024. However unless I can get it before I go then I'll just wait for my free one from Ford.
Please feel free to call/text me at 301-351-3839.

OverExtendedAgain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR, 1999 Corvette Roadster
Occupation
Real Estate
Hello buddy, I’m yet to get a response from you still if you will purchase the adapter?
Price reduce to $100 ship.
Sorry about the delay. Was busy researching & planning my route to confirm that I actually needed it. I discovered a couple new fast chargers on my route that will cover me start to finish.

I greatly appreciate your patience and price, but fortunately I will not be needing it after all, especially given that my free one is due this month. Thanks for following up. All the best.

Sponsored

Remi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition, 2023 Lightning Lariat
Hello buddy, I’m yet to get a response from you still if you will purchase the adapter?
Price reduce to $100 ship.
Hi James
I also live in Sioux Falls and will buy the A2Z adapter for $100 cash so no need to ship as I can
pick it up or meet you at a location.

I sent you a PM with my contact info.
Thanks

Remi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition, 2023 Lightning Lariat
Is this gone now ?
I don't know -- I replied to Retired - here and sent a PM with info to purchase but no response for over 5 days.

I just purchased this adapter from another source for a lot more $ because I really need this for a trip in a couple of weeks.

Sponsored

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
So far this guy took my money then says he can't get into venmo anymore. Not sure if I've been scammed or not.

Has that been resolved? He's trying to get me to pay him for it now. But based on your comment, we should probably see about getting this guy banned. Wow.

marlin1060

First Name
Mearl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
Yesterday he asked me to pay him via paypal and when he got into venmo he'd return that payment. I told him no. That I had done what he'd asked, provided him the proof the payment was made, and it was up to him to hold up his end of the deal. And that he should send me my adapter. And figure out the venmo issue on his own time.

He said that he would at 11pm, but I am skeptical. I wish I had noticed that he'd only posted once on this forum.

When was he dealing with you?

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
Yesterday he asked me to pay him via paypal and when he got into venmo he'd return that payment. I told him no. That I had done what he'd asked, provided him the proof the payment was made, and it was up to him to hold up his end of the deal. And that he should send me my adapter. And figure out the venmo issue on his own time.

He said that he would at 11pm, but I am skeptical. I wish I had noticed that he'd only posted once on this forum.

When was he dealing with you?

Literally yesterday, and he was rushing me to try and pay. The red flag was he was making up shipping times that are not possible. (12 hours from one side of the country to another).

Who is a moderator here? How can we report this? @TaxmanHog

Tax, are you a mod?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Literally yesterday, and he was rushing me to try and pay. The red flag was he was making up shipping times that are not possible. (12 hours from one side of the country to another).

Who is a moderator here? How can we report this? @TaxmanHog

Tax, are you a mod?
Use the REPORT function in the original post

Ford F-150 Lightning For sale: A2Z Typhoon NACS Tesla supercharger adapter 1722604072971-16

@Administrator will review and determine if a BAN is appropriate.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.