Sponsored

Ford Branded DCFC (install in process at my dealer)

OP
OP
luebri

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I noticed Bergstrom Ford in Neenah, WI has 3 of these units installed and operational! I did a quick and unplanned charge last night, and it went quite well!

Unit was actually free to use… likely on a trial basis is my guess. Bergstrom has a number of other make dealers in the area and been using mostly ChargePoint 62.5 systems. This is an awesome improvement!
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Branded DCFC (install in process at my dealer) IMG_3513

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Branded DCFC (install in process at my dealer) IMG_3531

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Branded DCFC (install in process at my dealer) IMG_3524
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Branded DCFC (install in process at my dealer) IMG_3526
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Branded DCFC (install in process at my dealer) IMG_3511
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
luebri

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Also I will note from my understanding Entech Solutions is one of only handful of companies selected by Ford for their dealer installs from my understanding. They are also located very close to Neenah and have previously installed a system several years back at this dealer as kind of a “guinea pig”. That relationship might be why this is one of the first dealers, seemingly having these Ford branded units operational.

pics of the old solar powered unit

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Branded DCFC (install in process at my dealer) IMG_3517

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Branded DCFC (install in process at my dealer) IMG_3521

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I've seen several different Ford dealers now with new DCFC stations, and all are different manufacturers/providers, although with the FORD BlueOval stamp - apparently Ford has a choice of manufacturers for these 'branded' units...

Pjlightning

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
I've seen several different Ford dealers now with new DCFC stations, and all are different manufacturers/providers, although with the FORD BlueOval stamp - apparently Ford has a choice of manufacturers for these 'branded' units...
Is there any place that we can find a list of the certified Elite dealerships that have DCFC on site and operational ?

thequackenbush

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat 2023 Extended Range
Occupation
Marketing
My dealership just installed 4 fast charger and 6 level 2 chargers, but they're not finished hooking them up. I have no idea what apps I'll need to use them, but my hope is that, like chargepoint, the level 2 is free.

I haven't installed my FCSP yet

thequackenbush

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat 2023 Extended Range
Occupation
Marketing
I noticed Bergstrom Ford in Neenah, WI has 3 of these units installed and operational! I did a quick and unplanned charge last night, and it went quite well!

Unit was actually free to use… likely on a trial basis is my guess. Bergstrom has a number of other make dealers in the area and been using mostly ChargePoint 62.5 systems. This is an awesome improvement!
IMG_3513.jpeg

IMG_3531.jpeg

IMG_3524.jpeg
IMG_3526.jpeg
IMG_3511.jpeg
Man I hope this is the case for the dealership near me! Just finished installing the actual chargers, but the main power still needs installation
Sponsored