Sponsored

Ford did not honor First Responder discount, Missing Ford Pass Rewards, Missing CSP

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
It appears that the $7500 incentive for Lariats expired December 4, about 1 month earlier than it was supposed to.
Bummer!

Having a small business, I think I know why the offer was pulled early.

IRS Section 179 for heavy GVWR vehicles purchased by a business gets a huge tax deduction.

I know because my Land Rover dealer emailed me about taking advantage of the deduction before year end for my small business....

https://www.usbank.com/financialiq/...tinue to be,expensed solely under Section 179.
Sponsored

AI_Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning ER
Occupation
Accredited Investor
Bummer!

Having a small business, I think I know why the offer was pulled early.

IRS Section 179 for heavy GVWR vehicles purchased by a business gets a huge tax deduction.

I know because my Land Rover dealer emailed me about taking advantage of the deduction before year end for my small business....

https://www.usbank.com/financialiq/improve-your-operations/industry-insights/Maximizing-your-deductions-Section-179-and-Bonus-Depreciation.html#:~:text=These changes continue to be,expensed solely under Section 179.
Planning to use it $80k - LLC - seems the % of Land Rover or Lightning use for business is key - maybe your CPA advises on that.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Planning to use it $80k - LLC - seems the % of Land Rover or Lightning use for business is key - maybe your CPA advises on that.
Yes, funny that a dealer would remind me of the IRS Section 179 that many businesses qualifies for heavy GVWR vehicle purchases.

My tax person said the Section 179 deductions were much larger 2 years ago.....
Sponsored