• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters

DiveMan911

First Name
R.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Acura TL, '13 Ford Escape
Shocked to my core… it’s finally on its way…and even got a notification from FMC the day it was picked up by FedEx.

They’re finally making some headway. OTA updates are starting to flow again…hell, I’m actually thinking we might (still highly improbable in my opinion) actually see the long awaited BC update before the end of the year.
Sponsored

LazyLightningATX

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lariat ER
Great to see people finally getting adapters in larger numbers. I track supercharger installs, mainly in Texas, pretty closely and have noticed just in the last several weeks a bunch of activity and new sites coming online after months of very few new sites.

Some in progress sites had been sitting for months at various stages with no progress really since the SC team was fired. Some got finished and never activated, some were waiting on transformers, but I had never really seen SC sites sit for that long with little to no progress.

Think it is safe to say it took them about 4-5 months to recover from all of that. What a waste of time.

THX1138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
90010695 has arrived at last. They've really gotten on the ball post the summer drought, great to see.
My order number is 90016293... That is 5598 units after yours.. and I think I read, manufacturing capacity is 10,000 a week.. which implies, it arrive before the end of Sept. Got my fingers crossed.

Sponsored

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
Order 14048 shipped yesterday.
Getting so close to 14280, and you are on the other side of the same county as me--I'm right next to Manasquan. Greetings!

MTBAZ

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
My order number is 90016293... That is 5598 units after yours.. and I think I read, manufacturing capacity is 10,000 a week.. which implies, it arrive before the end of Sept. Got my fingers crossed.
In the same order number range, from what I'm reading there are two items I feel will effect this. You can decide if I'm an Optimistic Pessimist or and Pessimistic Optimist.

1. Looks like Canadian units have not been sent yet. If they open that up I see the moving up the order list will be slowed down. On the other hand, if they are not sent, I suspect we will see 17xxx's before the end of the month if not next week.

2. Tesla is producing 10,000 per month. Is that for Ford alone or total for all companies? I'm sure there is a Q like this for most EV's sites that have been opened to Tesla's charging.

THX1138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
In the same order number range, from what I'm reading there are two items I feel will effect this. You can decide if I'm an Optimistic Pessimist or and Pessimistic Optimist.

1. Looks like Canadian units have not been sent yet. If they open that up I see the moving up the order list will be slowed down. On the other hand, if they are not sent, I suspect we will see 17xxx's before the end of the month if not next week.

2. Tesla is producing 10,000 per month. Is that for Ford alone or total for all companies? I'm sure there is a Q like this for most EV's sites that have been opened to Tesla's charging.
I have no idea. 😂.
17 more days to find out.🤪

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
Rivian owners are getting a big wave of adapters as reported on their forum.

I believe the number being made is now 8000/week.

Sponsored

Watt2Go

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX30, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired IT
11145 2/29/2024, arrived today!

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired engineer

JoeN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, 2022 Rivian
Getting so close to 14280, and you are on the other side of the same county as me--I'm right next to Manasquan. Greetings!
Hello. Just took the Lightning on the beach in Outer Banks. Did great!

Warren

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Carpenter
Weird
My number is 14851 and I haven't heard anything
Sponsored