• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
So I found this YouTube video online, and it shows so much pertaining to the manufacturing of the Ford Trucks. It also has Lightning content plus it shows how they load the Rail and Convoys (way too close for comfort IMHO). Yes it’s a long video, but it should take our minds off of things for a bit…

Enjoy!
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Wow. They covered a lot of plants. First was Ohio Assembly. I believe the second was Sharonville Transmission. Then the REVC. The Stamping plant was Kansas City. Then back to the REVC. Then Michigan Assembly. Back to the REVC again. And then the rail yard at DTP.

In case anyone was curious.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Wow. They covered a lot of plants. First was Ohio Assembly. I believe the second was Sharonville Transmission. Then the REVC. The Stamping plant was Kansas City. Then back to the REVC. Then Michigan Assembly. Back to the REVC again. And then the rail yard at DTP.

In case anyone was curious.
Curious, my understanding is Ford uses an offsite contractor to apply thr “factory installed” bed liner…can you comment on where that is done?

OP
OP
SmoothJ

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Curious, my understanding is Ford uses an offsite contractor to apply thr “factory installed” bed liner…can you comment on where that is done?
Not to step on his response, but it’s done at a company called Ground Effects, which is a few miles away from the REVC.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Not to step on his response, but it’s done at a company called Ground Effects, which is a few miles away from the REVC.
Thanks gents!
Sponsored