• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass Account Locked and takes 24 hours to unlock

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
This happened to me twice with my Emporia EVSE. When I got the lightning in 2022 and also a month ago I did the same thing and letting the Emporia app log into my account so I can see info on the truck in the Emporia app. I had forgotten that I was locked out the first time, both times they said 24 hours but it was less and I had to change my password. This last time I was told one more time and I will be banned from the Ford App. Emporia App only shows SOC so a total waist. I won't be signing up for any 3rd party anymore. I remember signing up for recurrent or some other battery management back in 22 and was told Ford not compatible.
Sponsored

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER w/Max Tow - Atlas Blue
I use the Home Assistant FordPass integration, but I use a second FordPass account. I only poll 5x a day and haven't had any issues yet on the secondary account. I suggest getting a secondary account for 3rd party integrations and only use your primary account for the FordPass app itself. If you have gmail, you can create a second Ford account by putting a period in your email before the @. For example [email protected] will still go to your [email protected] gmail box.

zinkscott

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Cloud Engineer
Honestly I have, I usually am very honest that while I love the truck I do not love Ford. What should be a fun and awesome experience is tainted by things like this. At the end of the day it is their product but to make it so archaic to get an account unlocked and having to wait basically the entire weekend is pathetic. But at the end of the day, it is what it is. Just wanted to vent and also let other's know of this experience.
I share the same feelings. Love this truck, not Ford. Little annoyances build up.
Sponsored