• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass Account Locked and takes 24 hours to unlock

pkirby11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
According to Ford, I have to wait 24 hours for my account to be unlocked. I did nothing but try to open the app last night and it told me my account was locked and now I have to wait 24 hours for them to fix it. @Ford Motor Company this is pathetic that it takes 24 hours to unlock an account, it takes me 10 seconds to unlock an account at work for users. So now I can't use my features I am supposed to have because Ford screwed up and cannot unlock my account. Sorry needed to vent and wanted to tag Ford but this is a very poor experience to have and another reason I am less and less likely to purchase a Ford in the future which suck because I really love my Lightning.
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Just another huge issue with Ford and why they will continue to fall. For the prices paid for their horrible technology just open the API and let people have access. This is where Tesla excels and people love it. Ford wants to be predatory about it and protect it. Their technology sucks, their app sucks and they want to keep you locked out.

Many note the password locked when they do have an automated process hitting the account very often and Ford has the crazy rules about unlocking. Just put up some good 2FA and realize we aren't having to get out and use the crank to start these trucks.