Front camera fault

Uzzter

First Name
Usman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
Has anyone experienced this fault? I bought a 2023 ER a few days prior and today got this error twice while driving on the highway after driving about 15 minutes in. It’s followed by pre-collision assist not available. Both times it’s required me to turn the truck off/on which cleared the error. Cleaned the cameras and sensors on the front after the first incident and still happened again.
Ford F-150 Lightning Front camera fault E39D25BB-F59C-47DB-BE18-38934A84F598
Sponsored

ZSLC

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat Extended
Just got this one today. Cleared the sensors on the bumper (ice build up) and got a carwash. Seems to have taken care of it.

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado sold
Has anyone experienced this fault? I bought a 2023 ER a few days prior and today got this error twice while driving on the highway after driving about 15 minutes in. It’s followed by pre-collision assist not available. Both times it’s required me to turn the truck off/on which cleared the error. Cleaned the cameras and sensors on the front after the first incident and still happened again.
E39D25BB-F59C-47DB-BE18-38934A84F598.jpeg
I got the same message upon startup of my vehicle that I never had before a new windshield was installed by Safelite auto glass. The front camera was recalibrated and the tech show me the completed test calibration. I also got the pre collision assist warning lamp that was never there before the new windshield installed.

The truck is going into the dealer for recalls next week, so I’m going to have them reset both faults. I believe the faults has something to do with the front camera above the rear mirror visor.

Ford F-150 Lightning Front camera fault IMG_9230

OP
OP

Uzzter

First Name
Usman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
I got the same message upon startup of my vehicle that I never had before a new windshield was installed by Safelite auto glass. The front camera was recalibrated and the tech show me the completed test calibration. I also got the pre collision assist warning lamp that was never there before the new windshield installed.

The truck is going into the dealer for recalls next week, so I’m going to have them reset both faults. I believe the faults has something to do with the front camera above the rear mirror visor.

IMG_9230.jpeg
Yea my dealer did the same thing, they recalibrated the camera above the rear view mirror and fixed the issue. It’s been a year now and it hasn’t happened since. Best of luck, I’m sure it’ll get fixed.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hey there. Can you please send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer so I can take a closer look at this fault message?

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
There are two "front" cameras so it would be nice if the message said which one. This is probably the one mounted to the windshield, not the one on the front of the frunk since it's impacting the collision detection.
Sponsored