• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has anyone updated their 2023 Lightning to the 2024 version of Sync yet?

MrLoganRoss

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23.5 MachE GTPE & '24 Lightning Lariat
Has anyone updated their 2023 Lightning to the 2024 version of Sync yet?
Sponsored

OP
OP

MrLoganRoss

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have FDRS and update my Mach-E. I guess I am wondering where the ‘23 stands and what is possible.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I have FDRS and update my Mach-E. I guess I am wondering where the ‘23 stands and what is possible.
If you mean the Sync update equivalent to OTA 6.14.0: It has only been released for the newer model years Mach E's so far.

OP
OP

MrLoganRoss

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
How much hope is there that it will come to lightning?

Crullbri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Semi Retired, Part time Handyman
Does anyone know if you can add Blue Cruise to my Lariat? I have lane centering and active cruise. I can take my hands off the wheel for a bit then it starts beeping at me and sending message to put hands on wheel. I was hoping it was something i could add a program to. I did not have heated Steering wheel originally, but after taking in for a recall, they added the heated steering wheel. Said it was missing a program or something.

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
How much hope is there that it will come to lightning?
High hopes. It will come to the truck eventually.

Does anyone know if you can add Blue Cruise to my Lariat? I have lane centering and active cruise. I can take my hands off the wheel for a bit then it starts beeping at me and sending message to put hands on wheel. I was hoping it was something i could add a program to. I did not have heated Steering wheel originally, but after taking in for a recall, they added the heated steering wheel. Said it was missing a program or something.
You are missing hardware for that to work. I am sure it can be done, but it will be pricey and require extensive work on the truck in both installing the missing hardware and then programing the relevant modules to tell the truck BC is there. I would not know where to begin to tackles this project, but you would need to add a CMR to the module network and the driver facing cameras to the has and a-pillar, so you'd need to swap out the dash, too.

Edit: Not sure if the Lightning has the driver facing camera on the dash (like my truck) or the steering column. Either way, something major needs to be swapped out.

Crullbri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Semi Retired, Part time Handyman
thank you. I guess that is what i get for buying used and my first Ford product. I will live with it.
Sponsored