• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has anyone used the TOYO OBSERVE GSI6 WINTER STUDLESS?

F150LAQS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I need a good studless tire and these got good reviews. I wanted the Nokian R5 EV but my tire guy is saying those don't come in 23 xlt er size.
Sponsored

potato

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER
I wanted to, but kind of got screwed over by the tire place that said they had them in stock but then ooops it turns out we don't. After I had already ordered the wheels from somewhere else. Could have saved the mounting & balancing fee if I had bought the tires & wheels at one place.

Anyway yes they looked good to me too. It's true there aren't too many options in that diameter unless you go with LT tires. I ended up with the Hankook Winter i*pike (W429A) 265/70R18. They seemed pretty good for the couple of months I had them on. Nice and quiet and didn't notice any drop in efficiency (although that's really hard to tell since it's so weather dependent).