ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Hello!

I have had my lightning for almost 2 years now and have noticed that there are some light abrasions/scratches on the center touchscreen.

Does anyone out there have any tips on how to fix this on the lightning? I have read some info on using ScratchX or NOVUS to fix this but I am a little nervous that I might make it worse. I thought I would check here. Anyone use anything to get scratches or abrasions out of the LCD screens? Or worse anyone have to replace the screen or glass/plastic surface yet?

Any tips would be great, I appreciate the help!
Sponsored

fvineyard

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER, 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5
Occupation
IT Manager
If this were me I would try a screen protector. A good one should hide the scratches or imperfections. At least that works for cell phones and this might be the same.

OP
OP

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
If this were me I would try a screen protector. A good one should hide the scratches or imperfections. At least that works for cell phones and this might be the same.
The scratches are very minor. Maybe I will give that a shot. Thanks for the suggestion!

OP
OP

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Resolved! Added a screen protector. Easy to install and my OCD is now satisfied! Plus I like the look and feel of the screen protector: less glare and finger smudges. Thanks!

SteuLight

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT 312A
Resolved! Added a screen protector. Easy to install and my OCD is now satisfied! Plus I like the look and feel of the screen protector: less glare and finger smudges. Thanks!
It seems you like the protector you got. Can you provide a link?

Sponsored
OP
OP

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT