• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

I could/should have functioning AM radio!? {Fix post 19}

OP
OP

tearitupsports

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
After the 23-PU0110-RAD-PS update this week on my ‘23 Lariet, the radio was also on a working AM station when I started the truck. Fortunately I saved the station as a preset. From there I can tune to other AM stations which I’ve saved as presets. FM and SiriusXM are still the only choices at the top of the screen so can only get to AM through a preset.

IMG_2730.jpeg
Thats awesome. Unfortunately my wife didn't read my mind correctly and thought I was complaining about the AM. She kindly pressed the FM button for me before I could save any preset.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Thats awesome. Unfortunately my wife didn't read my mind correctly and thought I was complaining about the AM. She kindly pressed the FM button for me before I could save any preset.
Go into the radio settings, there is a feature to change the number of rows visible, assuming you have it at default, there are a few more rows you can reveal, some of which might have factory saved AM stations, then tune & tweak tiles to prefered AM, FM and SAT stations as desired.

OP
OP

tearitupsports

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Go into the radio settings, there is a feature to change the number of rows visible, assuming you have it at default, there are a few more rows you can reveal, some of which might have factory saved AM stations, then tune & tweak tiles to prefered AM, FM and SAT stations as desired.
I just tried setting it to 6 rows but unfortunately they are all random FM or XM presets. Thanks for the suggestion though. I was hopeful.

LancerBoom

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariet ER
Occupation
Farm
Someone else posted last night in “AM Radio Update” that they discovered AM is an option under Audio on the driver’s display screen. Just checked on mine and it’s there. You can let your wife out of the doghouse now. lol.

Ford F-150 Lightning I could/should have functioning AM radio!? {Fix post 19} 1724005829656-19

Ford F-150 Lightning I could/should have functioning AM radio!? {Fix post 19} 1724005871692-6e

Last edited by a moderator:

dustintinsley

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Anyone that doesn't have AM radio on their infotainment screen, have you attempted to enable it via FORScan?

My '23 Lariat has AM radio. For those that doesn't display, if you have a cable, try to enable it via FORScan and see if it works.

ACM: 727-01-02 xxxx x*xx xx-- (If you have a 1 change it to 0)
APIM: 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxx* xx-- (if not already, set it to 2)

Last edited:
OP
OP

tearitupsports

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Someone else posted last night in “AM Radio Update” that they discovered AM is an option under Audio on the driver’s display screen. Just checked on mine and it’s there. You can let your wife out of the doghouse now. lol.

1724005829656-19.png

1724005871692-6e.png
This worked for me too! Thank you thank you!
I told my wife she was off the hook and I can get AM radio now. She said she doesn't care and doesn't even really know what I am talking about.
Sponsored