• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Issues with clock

OP
OP

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Not in my truck there isn't, but was not sure if the Lightning is different. This appears in the FORScan spreadsheet under the IPC section, though. Worth a try. This is what you're showing there now. Should be accurate as PTS shows the IPC reported itself to the mothership 9 days ago.

1726767373587-cn.jpg
Nope it’s pretty much the same. I’m deep into FDRS updates but as soon as they finish I will look at this and report back.
Sponsored

OP
OP

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Not in my truck there isn't, but was not sure if the Lightning is different. This appears in the FORScan spreadsheet under the IPC section, though. Worth a try. This is what you're showing there now. Should be accurate as PTS shows the IPC reported itself to the mothership 9 days ago.

1726767373587-cn.jpg
Well shit! You saved the day again. I changed that bit and now the clock is defaulting to 24hr and the toggle is still there to change it back if needed. I never would have thought it would be in the ipc. I just assumed it was in the apim. Thanks bro really appreciate it. đź‘Ť

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Well shit! You saved the day again. I changed that bit and now the clock is defaulting to 24hr and the toggle is still there to change it back if needed. I never would have thought it would be in the ipc. I just assumed it was in the apim. Thanks bro really appreciate it. đź‘Ť
Tbh, I just control F on Livinitup's spreadsheet and search for key words to see if there's anything there. I searched for "hour" and that's the only thing I found related to your concern. I'm also surprised to see it was on the IPC and not the APIM. Did you use a 6 or an E?

OP
OP

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Tbh, I just control F on Livinitup's spreadsheet and search for key words to see if there's anything there. I searched for "hour" and that's the only thing I found related to your concern. I'm also surprised to see it was on the IPC and not the APIM. Did you use a 6 or an E?
I think a 6 if memory serves. I just matched up everything that I originally had with the clock showing 24. Soon as I did that and did the restart the clock showed 24hr.
Sponsored