First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
Sounds like you got lucky! Maybe you should go buy a lottery ticket or maybe you just used up all your luck🤣

RocketGhost

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Since a new key is cheap and you can program it yourself if you have two working keys, I recommend getting a third now in case your washed key decides to quit working. If you only have one working key you have to have a dealer/locksmith program a new one.

Ricks Lightning

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro, 2024 F150 Lightning Flash
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
You did better than I did.

As a plumber, I use these blue pills 💊 that contain a very potent dye. It dissolves in the water and you can trace it. Unfortunately I left 1 in my pocket and the wife did our shared laundry.

Her delicate unmetionables turned bright blue. My trousers 👖 already blue grew larger and a bit stiff 😝

Ok sorry, forgot to check. Won't do that again. 2 weeks later, whoops I did it again.

Now I do my own laundry and stopped using the blue pills. I use food coloring instead. Green and blue are my go too Red and yellow, not so much except for Halloween and April 1st. In the toilet tanks.

Rick

Mach Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E, 2024 XLT
Occupation
Bum
I've heard from friends about dropping keyfobs from docks into ocean water, then having them recovered (by whoever is around with a wetsuit and mask) to find they still work.

I hereby do not volunteer to test this with my third fob (having done what @RocketGhost recommends) but someone, perhaps I, will no doubt do the test accidentally sometime.
Sponsored