First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Anyone who ordered AMB (antimatter blue), you will be receiving complements. First thing people say when they see my truck is how much they love the blue.

You will not regret getting AMB!
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I have received two tickets in MA with no front plate. One in the Great Barington, MA and one one Westfield.

Both times I was not violating any other traffic laws. The Great Barrington ticket was issued while lawfully parked.

I tried to challenge the GB ticket and even took a day off work.
Great Barington is horrible for over policing. I worked at Dunkin there in High School.

Vojtek71

First Name
Vojtek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 Lariat
Although there is no state tax on EV's in NJ, what about the luxury tax in NJ for cars over a certain MSRP? Just wondering if that came up at all? Expecting my delivery sometime in August for a 7/18 build week. Haldeman Ford, East Windsor.

OP
OP
Carminus

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
uxury tax in
Although there is no state tax on EV's in NJ, what about the luxury tax in NJ for cars over a certain MSRP? Just wondering if that came up at all? Expecting my delivery sometime in August for a 7/18 build week. Haldeman Ford, East Windsor.
No tax or luxury tax.

NJ Division of Taxation - Luxury and Fuel-Inefficient Vehicle Surcharge (state.nj.us)

NJ Division of Taxation - Sales Tax Exemption - Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) (state.nj.us)

OP
OP
Carminus

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
I figured I would check in. I feel lucky after reading some of these messages (4/18 group) and glancing at the spread sheets. I can honestly say after 2 months and little over 2k miles I have no regrets. I still kept it even after I was offered 100k for it, some friends thought I was crazy for keeping it. That said, if I had to tow/haul I would have sold it.

I am use to fielding questions when making errands. This normally happens when loading stuff into frunk. Most of the time people think its a regular truck. I have ran into a few guys that have one on pre-ordered or know what a lightning is and those guys ask the most questions.

The $80k question, Is it worth $80k for the Lariat? I would of gone with the XLT with the ER had the pricing been different. I felt that Ford rigged the pricing of the XLT so it would pigeon hole you into getting the Lariat ER. I could care less about some of the features and never use the sun roof.

That was until I saw this for the 2023! Omg almost 9k more!

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Delivered (maybe first in NJ) - Updated With AMB Photos Galore 1660390506665

For all those who are still waiting, hang in there! IMO, it's worth the wait except the price!

Jersey Devil

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 XL
Occupation
Truck Driver
Congratulations! Looks Great! Im glad you got a 22 seeing how the prices went up & options went down for 23. Im about 20 min north of you in Hamilton. I sat on fence for a month after reservations opened & finally pulled the trigger in June 21. My dealer contacted me & had me in to test drive a demo. It was great especially after the news of the 23 order options. The Dealer said the home fast charger doesn’t cost that much really but installation does. I use Raynor for most home issues & was going to call them to ask about a home charger install so my question is did you get a home charger or are you planning on getting one installed & if so do you recommend anyone since dealer said I’m #24 on their list & they already fulfilled 20 orders for now im 4th & should be ready to order around mid September meaning I probably won’t take delivery until 2023 but that’s ok, my 2007 xl is running great & the longer it takes the more I save to have a less payment. I can’t wait to see if @boosted_f.150 on IG wants to race lol
Sponsored