• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning owners meet and greet! Ford’s Garage, Plano Texas -- October 19, 2024

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
When: October 19, 2024

Time: 10AM till whenever.

Where: Ford’s Garage
3904 N. Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX 75093
469–940–3673

https://fordsgarageusa.com/locations/plano/

They do not open until 11 AM

@GDN and I can hopefully answer any questions.
We hope to have a bunch of Lightnings show up for some pics and get to know some other owners!
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Thanks for posting - I'm looking forward to it, hoping to meet some local owners. I've tagged TX and DFW members in previous threads - I'll continue to look for old threads where the tags are and copy them. I know some of you are not in DFW, so apologies, just easier to grab the list and maybe you'll want to come join us.

@Tenetke @TexasGuy @22Lightning_DFW @Artificial Intelligence @iceman77 @JayKay @webspoke @emmelj @illusion86 @webspoke @MickeyAO @LUXMAN @bmwhitetx @spdski @sstevetx @PDM1987 @VTHokies @2wheeltraveler @Hugh_Bris @VAF84 @RRINN @Octane @dww @MM in SouthTX @kbuicker @Cfieldsj @bronco->lightning @ZSC100 @TexasGardeningGirl @petewatts @astricklin @Csa10 @p52Ranch @edcoble @Texas Dan @texas16309 @TexasAl @NmbrsNvrLie

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
OP
OP
Scorpio3d

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
Thanks for posting - I'm looking forward to it, hoping to meet some local owners. I've tagged TX and DFW members in previous threads - I'll continue to look for old threads where the tags are and copy them. I know some of you are not in DFW, so apologies, just easier to grab the list and maybe you'll want to come join us.

@Tenetke @TexasGuy @22Lightning_DFW @Artificial Intelligence @iceman77 @JayKay @webspoke @emmelj @illusion86 @webspoke @MickeyAO @LUXMAN @bmwhitetx @spdski @sstevetx @PDM1987 @VTHokies @2wheeltraveler @Hugh_Bris @VAF84 @RRINN @Octane @dww @MM in SouthTX @kbuicker @Cfieldsj @bronco->lightning @ZSC100 @TexasGardeningGirl @petewatts @astricklin @Csa10 @p52Ranch @edcoble @Texas Dan @texas16309 @TexasAl @NmbrsNvrLie
Good thinking!
Hope a bunch of y’all can make it!
Sponsored