First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning
Occupation
advertising
Does anyone know a way through FORscan or otherwise to prevent the lightning from turning off after time? I have left it on with all the electrical draws like climate control, and headlights and audio off, in order to keep the power plugs powered. I can walk away with the key and it remains in the on position, which is great but at some point, it shuts off and I return to the message on the screen that says “vehicle powered off to conserve power“. Any brainstorms? It’s even more useful if I leave the climate control on if my dog is in the car for instance. I don’t want to sound like I love Tesla, but this is a nice feature of theirs. At this point, I can’t trust the Ford lightning to not shut off And suffocate my dog!
Sponsored

lightspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Adjust pro power shutdown threshold to something low and turn off the 'vehicle power down timer' which defaults to 30 minutes (which you have to do each time).

OP
OP

Scott P

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning
Occupation
advertising
OK. I’m hoping that there’s a power down timer option that is “forever“. I have adjusted the pro power threshold down, but that was not the cause. I have plenty of charge. Thanks! Any other idea ideas are still welcome!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
OK. I’m hoping that there’s a power down timer option that is “forever“. I have adjusted the pro power threshold down, but that was not the cause. I have plenty of charge. Thanks! Any other idea ideas are still welcome!
There is no DOG MODE ie. Timer off forever.
As post 2 mentions you need to switch the 30 minute shut down timer off.

I don't recall any of the Forscan tweakers mentioning a bypass for this.