• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Standard Range SR -- Pro vs XLT

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda3! (F-150 Lightning soon)
I'm in the same boat as you and planning the same. If I can't get a MY22 Pro, I'll go up to XLT because the net increase (with offsetting tax credit) is worth it to me. I won't go further than that though.

I'm surprised to see you got the 9.6 kW addon and the Tow Tech but not the Max Tow package. Seems for only $800, the 50% addition to the tow rating is worth it.
Sponsored

BrownHornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
12' Roush Mustang
Occupation
IT
I'm surprised to see you got the 9.6 kW addon and the Tow Tech but not the Max Tow package. Seems for only $800, the 50% addition to the tow rating is worth it.
I was thinking the same thing when looking at OP's build. I feel the additional cooling provided for the batteries is worth it in the long run.

OP
OP

JB-Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC-90
I'm in the same boat as you and planning the same. If I can't get a MY22 Pro, I'll go up to XLT because the net increase (with offsetting tax credit) is worth it to me. I won't go further than that though.

I was thinking the same thing when looking at OP's build. I feel the additional cooling provided for the batteries is worth it in the long run.
Appreciate the feedback! I'll be sure to do that if I end up building.

Thanks!
Sponsored