First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Occupation
Semi driver
Well I got my Ceramic coating done. I used DiY Coatings, pretty happy with it. It is hard work for an old man. If you don't mind people feeling your truck, loaded some lumber at the lumberyard and had three guys feeling my truck. It is nice. Here is a couple pics.
Ford F-150 Lightning Liking my Lightning... Ceramic Coating. 20241026_165107
Ford F-150 Lightning Liking my Lightning... Ceramic Coating. 20241027_151843
Sponsored

MrLoganRoss

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23.5 MachE GTPE & '24 Lightning Lariat
Looks really great. I really like the car in white! I have invested a bunch in PPF’ing and Modesta coating my Mach-E. I am trying to figure out what to do with the Lightning. What parts of the Lightning should get PPF for example. Should I Modesta coat it?

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Well I got my Ceramic coating done. I used DiY Coatings, pretty happy with it. It is hard work for an old man. If you don't mind people feeling your truck, loaded some lumber at the lumberyard and had three guys feeling my truck. It is nice. Here is a couple pics.
20241026_165107.jpg
20241027_151843.jpg
It looks beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

21st Century Truck

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 Lightning 2023 XLT ER pkg. 312A
Looks really great. I really like the car in white! I have invested a bunch in PPF’ing and Modesta coating my Mach-E. I am trying to figure out what to do with the Lightning. What parts of the Lightning should get PPF for example. Should I Modesta coat it?
I PPFed the whole truck. Making PPF stick on the roof's ridge creases is a PITA.

I also sprayed AMSOIL MP HD into every nook and cranny on the truck's underbody and frame rails before it got too cold. That took 4.5 cans of AMSOIL. Winter salt and slush prep. Anyone doing that should wear a breathing mask and eye protection as that stuff flies everywhere. It took a warm day to dry to a solid coat.

Last edited:

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
20241026_165107.jpg
20241027_151843.jpg
Very nice!
Sponsored