• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jaykoolzboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai Ioniq&Kona, Honda FCV
Occupation
IT Consultant
Does anybody have any info about Gosch Ford Temecula Ca ? Went with them as they now own my old dealership in Escondido(Homer Heller). Got an upset tummy when I saw what Raceway Ford in Riverside is doing with ADM's. I reserved 5/19 so maybe time to check into switching if need be.
Cheers,Scott
I was top 3 at raceway Ford until I receive the ADM email from one of the sales several days ago. After some scrolling and google searching , one of the family run Ford (Santa Margarita Ford) committed to have no ADM on any customer order Trucks. Spend three minutes with one of the nicest receptionist to update my dealer from Raceway to Margarita .

Call (800) 334-4375 if you want to do the same.
Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Does anybody have any info about Gosch Ford Temecula Ca ? Went with them as they now own my old dealership in Escondido(Homer Heller). Got an upset tummy when I saw what Raceway Ford in Riverside is doing with ADM's. I reserved 5/19 so maybe time to check into switching if need be.
Cheers,Scott
Switch up to Fritts Ford. They are not doing ADM or Prioritization, you might still be able to get on the first couple of waves

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Thanks much for the info...Don't know about Fritts but on my radar would be North County Ford(about 20 minutes from me ),Encinitas Ford,also Kearny Mesa Ford....But I would like to figure out if Gosch is a no ADM and if so I might stick to them. I've decided to take the XLT extended battery hit of $9500 but won't think about it with any ADM.
Cheers,Scott
Edit: I did already hear good things about Margarita ...so on the radar also..Thanks

Last edited:

jaykoolzboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai Ioniq&Kona, Honda FCV
Occupation
IT Consultant
Thanks much for the info...Don't know about Fritts but on my radar would be North County Ford(about 20 minutes from me ),Encinitas Ford,also Kearny Mesa Ford....But I would like to figure out if Gosch is a no ADM and if so I might stick to them. I've decided to take the XLT extended battery hit of $9500 but won't think about it with any ADM.
Cheers,Scott
Edit: I did already hear good things about Margarita ...so on the radar also..Thanks
Give them a call tomorrow morning, make sure you are contacting Sales Manager also. We've heard stories on sales insisting no ADM but GSM overrides those in the end.

Hotang

First Name
PS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT Grand Cherokee waiting on Ford Maverick
Occupation
NA
Hey Y'all,
Just got a call from Covert Ford Austin TX to preemptively send a build sheet for my Lightning reservation. Can confirm this dealership IS charging ADM. Thinking of moving my reservation to another dealer, anyone moved reservations? Is the process easy and straight forward?

Sponsored

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Hey Y'all,
Just got a call from Covert Ford Austin TX to preemptively send a build sheet for my Lightning reservation. Can confirm this dealership IS charging ADM. Thinking of moving my reservation to another dealer, anyone moved reservations? Is the process easy and straight forward?
Yes. Easy and straightforward. Just call ford.

Clickbeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Please add Larry Miller Ford in Colorado as no ADM.

I was weary to bring it up until I for sure had no ADM, and today's order confirmed it.

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I've been putting off calling the dealership cause I have an aversion to talking to car salesman even on the phone LOL....But...just found a thread where a guy in NJ finalized his order and discovered the ADM from the dealer and at that point switched the dealer and they took his order over...I think I'll go that route and switch if I have to. I wanted the XLT standard with ER but I can think of a lot of things to do with $9500 rather than spend it on options I don't even want. I've enjoyed lurking here since 5/19 but I may just back away from this feeding frenzy/circus and order what I want when things settle down...I did reserve a Silverado....

Sponsored

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
That's exactly what I found from the guy in NJ that I just posted....Seems like a great "out" if it's true..
Cheers,Scott

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Pretty sure yes, because it shows you this summary before it takes payment to confirm.
But how would you move the order - in the past people were moving reservations that have not been invited to order. If you were sent a invite to order how do you move a wave 1 invite. Are you still just calling Ford?

SuperMega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302a FX4 Sport
But how would you move the order - in the past people were moving reservations that have not been invited to order. If you were sent a invite to order how do you move a wave 1 invite. Are you still just calling Ford?
Yes you have to call. It's mentioned in the Wave 1 e-mail to do so before you place your order.

(800) 334-4375
Sponsored