• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
Just spoke with Towne Ford in Redwood City, CA and they said they will be selling the trucks at MSRP.
Sponsored

Tricen

First Name
Darron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500, Lightning Reservation
Occupation
Medical Devices
Expressway Ford
Mt. Vernon, IN

No ADM

denny@KMFord

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
General Sales Manager
Yes!
I am aware of all this because I currently drive a PHEV.

California residents that get an EV / PHEV / Alt Fuel gets a $1500 discount thru California Clean Fuel Reward POS.

This assumes the dealer is enrolled in the program.

Don't forget the $7500 federal tax credit !~

So if your dealer is participating, the dealer will knock off $1500 of the total sales price and the dealer will recoup it from the state.

Plus after the purchase, you can get $2000 CVRP, $1000 local utility, L2 EVSE installation credit, Utility TOU meter & plan and the most important: DMV clean air HOV carpool exemption sticker.

This sticker allows you to drive the carpool lanes solo!

Here's mine on my PHEV:
IMG_3454.jpg
The CCFR is no longer $1,500, it was reduced to a maximum amount of $750 as of November 1st.

delynn10

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT / 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Food Manufacturing
Heritage Ford in Burlington VT, at MSRP.

Rollingblock

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
97 f150, 01 F250, 2012 Mustang
Inskeep Ford in Greenfield Indiana is MSRP, no ADM, no deposit required at order. Per Tim Nell internet sales.

Sponsored

UncleLou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Lebanon Ford in New Hampshire says they will charge MSRP on customer orders but in the event that a customer cancels and they have a Lightning on lot, they will charge market rate.

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid, 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Miner
Durango Motors in Durango, CO will sell at MSRP, no ADM

gwrace14651

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Ford Excursion 4x4 PSD
I don't know how things may have changed but we purchased our new 2004 Ford Excursion 4x4 PSD from Leif Johnson Ford in Austin, TX and had a great experience. Invoice pricing minus current $3500 incentives brought the Eddie Baur price down to 36K out the door. Were still driving it today. I did bullet proof the 6.0 and it's been a great engine and travel trailer tow vehicle. Our Lightning reservation is with the same dealer. According to this site they are not charging any ADM. Hoping for the $7500 Federal tax credit plus the Texas state $2500 credit. Looks like an XLT with the premium package for me. I don't like a leather interior or that tablet style center console screen. Also prefer a column shifter but looks like that is not an option.

Last edited:

MD56

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
I didn't do my homework initially and reserved at Huntington Beach Ford in California (closest dealer to my home). After hearing some horror stories from friends that had visited them i did some digging. Horrible review for various reasons, but also comments from Bronco pre-order victims who ran into a +$10,000 ADM when they went to pickup their vehicle. Glad Ford allows you to change dealers, I ended up changing to Cerritos Ford.

aviboy97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco
Hey everyone,

I’m a 2021 Bronco owner and found your site from the Bronco 6G forum, and my best friend who lives in Daytona Beach, FL is in the reservation process for the F150 lightning. I told him about the fiasco with many Bronco reservation holders getting screwed with ADM’s and gave him some advice on how to avoid that before his truck arrives.

Anyone here know of any Daytona area dealers not charging ADM? Just tying to help him out. Thank you.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
I don't know how things may have changed but we purchased our new 2004 Ford Excursion 4x4 PSD from Leif Johnson Ford in Austin, TX and had a great experience. Invoice pricing minus current $3500 incentives brought the Eddie Baur price down to 36K out the door. Were still driving it today. I did bullet proof the 6.0 and it's been a great engine and travel trailer tow vehicle. Our Lightning reservation is with the same dealer. According to this site they are not charging any ADM. Hoping for the $7500 Federal tax credit plus the Texas state $2500 credit. Looks like an XLT with the premium package for me. I don't like a leather interior or that tablet style center console screen. Also prefer a column shifter but looks like that is not an option.
I didn't know there was a $2500 credit in Texas to buy an EV. That's cool, hopefully it still exists in 2-3 years.

OP
OP

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
I am also not aware of any state incentives in TX. Federal tax rebate of $7500 is there and if the new bill passes on time, lightning will be eligible for additional $5000 rebate (again, federal). Can someone throw more light on the state incentive details for texas if any? If you can share a link, that will be even more helpful.
Just looked it up
https://www.tceq.texas.gov/airquality/terp/ld.html

https://txetra.org/grants

http://plugintexas.org/benefits/

However, its limited to a tiny 2000 vehicles.

Last edited:

ChrisInJAX

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 Escape
Per Robert Forgea, GM at Autonation Ford Jacksonville:

"We are selling the Lightning for MSRP plus tax, tag and $799 dealer fee. We have over 190 customers that have raised their hands for placing an order and at this time we don’t know how many Ford will grant us to order. Yes we will give a firm sale price at the time you meet with Doug Lawrence new manager for the final confirmation of your build."

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Ford Escape, Honda Accord
I didn't do my homework initially and reserved at Huntington Beach Ford in California (closest dealer to my home). After hearing some horror stories from friends that had visited them i did some digging. Horrible review for various reasons, but also comments from Bronco pre-order victims who ran into a +$10,000 ADM when they went to pickup their vehicle. Glad Ford allows you to change dealers, I ended up changing to Cerritos Ford.
No mark up at Cerritos Ford? Difficult to change dealers? Thanks!

jefrank

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2004 BMW 330Ci
So far I can't even get a response out of my dealer here in Michigan - Lasco in Fenton. Think it's time to go looking elsewhere in the state for an honest dealer.
Sponsored