First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning, 22 E Transit, 23 Lexus RX500H
Occupation
Cabinet sales and installation
I just picked my truck up from the local suspension shop. I had them install the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs with the Eibach Sport Shocks and a Hellwig Front Sway Bar. I also used the Icon Camber kit to get the alignment right. I had to come straight back to work, which is on the same road, so I wasn’t able to get a feel for the difference in ride. I definitely like the look an how it sets. For those that don’t know the specs on the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, the front dropped 0.5” and the rear 2.9”.

*UPDATE*
Driving home was a blast! Body roll is almost non-existent. Also, the torque steer under hard acceleration is completely gone. You feel a little more of the bumps in the road but the ride improvement is well worth it.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lowered with Eibach Springs + Hellwig Front Sway Bar (Updated w/ Results) IMG_2016
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I just picked my truck up from the local suspension shop. I had them install the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs with the Eibach Sport Shocks and a Hellwig Front Sway Bar. I also used the Icon Camber kit to get the alignment right. I had to come straight back to work, which is on the same road, so I wasn’t able to get a feel for the difference in ride. I definitely like the look an how it sets. For those that don’t know the specs on the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, the front dropped 0.5” and the rear 2.9”.
IMG_2016.jpeg
Your Lightning looks AWESOME, Clint.

OP
OP
Downs08

Downs08

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Thank you, I absolutely love this truck!

swiftshocker

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning, 2023, Mach-e, 2024 Mustang GT
Nice! Can you get a few more angles? Are the lines level or does the rear squat?

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
How much did this set you back?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Downs08

Downs08

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
How much did this set you back?
The parts cost around $1850 and I paid $1200 for installation and an alignment. I had them install the sway bar since they were under it anyway. The most time consuming part of the install is the camber kit. It takes around 5-6 hours alone

subseavet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Occupation
R&D Engineer

*UPDATE*
Driving home was a blast! Body roll is almost non-existent. Also, the torque steer under hard acceleration is completely gone. You feel a little more of the bumps in the road but the ride improvement is well worth it.

IMG_2016.jpeg
Have you been able to use Blue Cruise? I was under the impression it would not work if you do this. I put in the Eibach Pro shocks but kept to the original ride height and haven't put in the springs. It made driving on and off-road much less bumpy and reduced sway during turns as well. I'm very happy with the ride now.

OP
OP
Downs08

Downs08

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Have you been able to use Blue Cruise? I was under the impression it would not work if you do this. I put in the Eibach Pro shocks but kept to the original ride height and haven't put in the springs. It made driving on and off-road much less bumpy and reduced sway during turns as well. I'm very happy with the ride now.
I used it this morning without any issues. The front only dropped 0.5” so I don’t know why it would be an issue.

BSull

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette, F150 Lighnting, Mercedes GLC300
Occupation
retired
Re-aim headlights?

OP
OP
Downs08

Downs08

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Re-aim headlights?
No, I have had absolutely no issues with anything since lowering it. I haven’t checked the bed scales but I’m sure they are off. I haven’t checked never used them so I don’t really care.

Sponsored

BSull

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette, F150 Lighnting, Mercedes GLC300
Occupation
retired
No, I have had absolutely no issues with anything since lowering it. I haven’t checked the bed scales but I’m sure they are off. I haven’t checked never used them so I don’t really care.
I actually asked for the people your going to be facing at night. leveling the truck moves the aimpoint of the headlights up.

Whammy Bar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1971 F100 + 2022⚡Lariat ER
Occupation
Electrician
I actually asked for the people your going to be facing at night. leveling the truck moves the aimpoint of the headlights up.
100% agree - they'll need to be adjusted.

OP, don't be that guy that drives around blinding people like a Tesla owner.

T i h o r

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Self Employed
Looks great!

I'd also love to see some more pictures with different angles!
Sponsored