Missing fast charger in Ford Nav

Smithem192

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT 2023, Jeep Cherokee Latitude 75
Occupation
IT
Is there a place where we can report a missing charger for the built in Nav? In Watertown NY there is an evolveNY charging station that is operational (https://www.plugshare.com/location/244752) but it is not showing in Ford's built in nav, therefore not able to precondition the battery for charging. Earliest Plugshare reviews are about 4 years old, so don't think it's a too new problem.

Any ideas/suggestions? Presumably this would apply to the mach e as well.
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Is there a place where we can report a missing charger for the built in Nav? In Watertown NY there is an evolveNY charging station that is operational (https://www.plugshare.com/location/244752) but it is not showing in Ford's built in nav, therefore not able to precondition the battery for charging. Earliest Plugshare reviews are about 4 years old, so don't think it's a too new problem.

Any ideas/suggestions? Presumably this would apply to the mach e as well.
That isn't a thing (reporting missing chargers). Ford's BlueOval Charge Network includes chargers from many networks. evolveNY is not one of them.

There's an option to include chargers NOT in the network as I recall.

OP
OP

Smithem192

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT 2023, Jeep Cherokee Latitude 75
Occupation
IT
That isn't a thing (reporting missing chargers). Ford's BlueOval Charge Network includes chargers from many networks. evolveNY is not one of them.

So, I guess two follow up questions.
1. I've got an EvolveNY by Electrify America near me that is part of the navigation. Is it possible that evolveNY operates some independently?

2. Is it possible to suggest EvolveNY be added to Blue Charge? Payment at this particular station is a nightmare.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass

I haven’t used the Nav in a while but I also remember the same.

So, I guess two follow up questions.
1. I've got an EvolveNY by Electrify America near me that is part of the navigation. Is it possible that evolveNY operates some independently?

2. Is it possible to suggest EvolveNY be added to Blue Charge? Payment at this particular station is a nightmare.
Submit a voice feedback to Ford…if you got that update.

Shiftcomma3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 xlt
There is a 50kw evgo station about a mile from my house that shows up on Ford nav, but 350kw station 5 miles away doesn't.

Anyone know if charger locations are stored locally or not?
The truck is still on update 6.1(last August I think) and the 350 station had been open about a year.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
There is a 50kw evgo station about a mile from my house that shows up on Ford nav, but 350kw station 5 miles away doesn't.

Anyone know if charger locations are stored locally or not?
The truck is still on update 6.1(last August I think) and the 350 station had been open about a year.
That are part of connected navigation.
Sponsored