Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Do you have all the camera views showing on the left side of the 360 view ?
I'm in a similar situation. Truck came back with tiny 360, I used FORScan to bump it up. Are you asking about the menu button? I still have that.
Sponsored

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2023 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Engineer
I'm in a similar situation. Truck came back with tiny 360, I used FORScan to bump it up. Are you asking about the menu button? I still have that.
I fixed mine with FORScan also but lost the menu button. I seem to permanently have all the icons to switch camera views on the left side of the 360 view, like @Dinozero.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I fixed mine with FORScan also but lost the menu button. I seem to permanently have all the icons to switch camera views on the left side of the 360 view, like @Dinozero.
Mine definitely still requires the menu button to see the camera modes. Well, my mongoose is supposed to arrive today. Guess it's time to brush up on FDRS. Anyone know if I have to get a license to run that configuration tool? I hadn't planned on getting it just yet. Don't have the time to knock out the big updates and make it worth my time/money.

Ricks Lightning

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro, 2024 F150 Lightning Flash
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
24 flash purchased 9/3/24. where do I find what version of BC I have?

Rick

Sponsored

Fast87t

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
+1 How via forscan? I had both CSP's done last week
I have different camera views on the left side of my screen after I changed to a bigger vertical camera view in forscan. I want to know how to get the BC 1.4 going that you did in forscan.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
It definitely did not make your current blue cruise smoother or any different. Unfortunately you're experiencing confirmation bias. Kind of like when a teenager puts a bottle octane booster in their gas tank and is convinced he can feel a 20hp gain in power 🤣
Well, not necessarily in this case. That update does update the software on one of the modules directly responsible for BC performance. As a matter of fact, the original version of this update (6.13.0) completely broke BC for many people, hence the name of the update "CMR-FX". it is very possible that the improved BC performance he noticed is not a placebo.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pretty strange that we have different behavior for what should be the same fix.
Hmmmm...now you have me second guessing myself. I'll have to go out to the parking lot at lunch and double check.
Sponsored