• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

mme_and_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2022 Iced White, 2023 Lightning Platinum
Nice! Now time to murder that light bar
Do you not like the light bar? I really would like to reduce how much it is standing out. I guess I'm just an old school truck guy. I always thought a truck looks best with a dent and a scratch. Shows it is a working truck, badge of honor so to say.

Look, I don't want to be roasted -- everyone can like or not what they choose. I'm just asking because I think I'm the only one that's thinking the light bar is a bit much.
Sponsored

LifeAsDane

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning SR Lariat | 13' F150 EB Lariat
Occupation
Real Estate
Do you not like the light bar? I really would like to reduce how much it is standing out. I guess I'm just an old school truck guy. I always thought a truck looks best with a dent and a scratch. Shows it is a working truck, badge of honor so to say.

Look, I don't want to be roasted -- everyone can like or not what they choose. I'm just asking because I think I'm the only one that's thinking the light bar is a bit much.
I personally chose to blend it a bit. I'm not crazy about the lightbar on any of the colors. Haven't seen red or the white exteriors in person yet

mme_and_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2022 Iced White, 2023 Lightning Platinum
I personally chose to blend it a bit. I'm not crazy about the lightbar on any of the colors. Haven't seen red or the white exteriors in person yet
A pic of your blend would be awesome.

I've seen some decals to go over the lightbar that are good, but I don't have the links immediately available.
Sponsored