• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

One pedal driving not available, service soon

Keanen

First Name
Keanen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Software Engineering
We returned to the truck after our dinner (when I posted the prior reply), and the service icon was gone. Interesting.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences, it gave me confidence to continue our trip. As soon as it happened, I was working on the issue and asked my son to investigate the error. He found this thread and read it to me while I was driving. #grateful

The maintenance warning remains in my Ford Pass application.
Sponsored

OP
OP

jdmackes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
We returned to the truck after our dinner (when I posted the prior reply), and the service icon was gone. Interesting.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences, it gave me confidence to continue our trip. As soon as it happened, I was working on the issue and asked my son to investigate the error. He found this thread and read it to me while I was driving. #grateful

The maintenance warning remains in my Ford Pass application.
Yeah, mine showed up too. As I remember, Ford looked into it and either never found anything or never got back to me, I can't remember. Either way, hasn't been an issue in the like 12k miles I've driven since.

Keanen

First Name
Keanen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Software Engineering
Thank you for the reply! I haven't had an issue since.

Dan's Lightning

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Hey there. Can you please send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to look into your error message concerns on my end.
I just had this happen to me at the mall, turned on Park Assist, found stall, put in neutral, hold down P, right away failure take control of vehicle, put in Drive,
Service vehicle warning, one peddle drive malfunction, reduced power 64%.
Was able to manually reverse into parking stall but one peddle was very jumpy and sporadic had to go very slowly and keep break peddle at high alert, parked, put in P, service vehicle light still on, reduced power 64% still on, tuned off vehicle, turned back on, full availablepower back to 100% but service vehicle warning still on, tuned of vehicle went into Mall for an hour, came back turned on vehicle, all normal!
Driving for a day now after and no issues, checked Ford Pass App and no record of the failure event...
Sponsored