• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pace Edwards UltraGroove Metal Tonneau Cover and Line-X installed

MrLoganRoss

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23.5 MachE GTPE & '24 Lightning Lariat
I had Line-x premium installed, and now the UG Metal tonneau cover by Pace Edwards. I know a lot of people go with Retrax. My reason for choosing PE? (1)Flush install. (2) No lock on the outside for someone to mess with. (3) drain tubes at the front and back (helpful when parking on inclines). It feels very solid as well. I am happy so far, so we shall see.

Ford F-150 Lightning Pace Edwards UltraGroove Metal Tonneau Cover and Line-X installed IMG_4630

Ford F-150 Lightning Pace Edwards UltraGroove Metal Tonneau Cover and Line-X installed IMG_4634
Sponsored

21st Century Truck

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 Lightning 2023 XLT ER pkg. 312A
Nice.

Retrax has that roll box that is just so big in a 5 foot 7 inch bed like ours. If they sold roll boxes appropriate to the length of the bed rather than one size - fits all... for our shorty beds, a lot of the Retrax plastic roller track in their roll box is unused.

I just went with Decked Drawers last week (2d Generation). Almost tonneau-like yet with a lot of organization and I still have a bed of sorts.

OP
OP

MrLoganRoss

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23.5 MachE GTPE & '24 Lightning Lariat
I did not go with electric because I didn’t want to spend the money. Plus, it feels like a power move to whip that cover open and closed. A real good slam sound! 😂
Sponsored