• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Possibly Additional QC?

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
So I think my vehicle has been selected for addition QC (quality control) based on the last VVR (ETA Pending Final Launch Readiness Sign Off Expected After Spring 2022):

Primary
Secondary
Vehicle Location
Status Date / Time
Start Date
End Date
ETA Disposition
In ProductionSent OffsiteRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-22-2022, 00:00 EDTTBDTBDETA Pending Final Launch Readiness Sign Off Expected After Spring 2022
In ProductionReceivedRamp 59, Dearborn Truck, MIJun-21-2022, 23:43 ETTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionReceivedRamp Zp, Commerc Vpc/gfx, MIJun-21-2022, 18:55 ETTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionReleased to Body CompanyRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-21-2022, 00:00 EDTTBDTBDN/A

Does anyone have any idea as to how long this could take, and whats involved? I know they put on at least 50+ miles at times, so I am just curious.

The previous days (Tuesday, 28th) VVR didn't have anything like this...

Status
ETA
Primary
Secondary
Vehicle Location
Status Date / Time
Start Date
End Date
ETA Disposition
In ProductionSent OffsiteRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-22-2022, 00:00 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionReleased to Body CompanyRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-21-2022, 00:00 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionProducedRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-21-2022, 00:00 EDTTBDTBDN/A

VIN: 1FT6W1EV3NWG06481

@Pioneer74
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
I think you might be on to something.

I have been able to track my truck through the Ford App, and the last few days it has been driven 2 to 4 miles a day and is currently parked at the new vehicle development center.

No, I am not checking every second, I activated the security notification so I get a notification when a door is opened. I have been checking at the end of the day and looking at the drive log.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SmoothJ

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV

I have be able to track my truck through the Ford App and the last few days it has been driven 2 to 4 miles a day and is currently parked at the new vehicle development center.

No I am not checking every second, I activated the security notification so I get a notification when a door is opened. I have been checking at the end of the day and looking at the drive log.

I tried to activate my vehicle several days ago, and its still pending. I wish someone will hit approve or deny so I can get some type of response.

OP
OP
SmoothJ

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
@Hamtech do you happen to have a recent VVR? I just want to compare reports.

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
@Hamtech do you happen to have a recent VVR? I just want to compare reports.
Juts asked for it but my the sales manager is on vacation. I have only been dealing with the sales manager because I wanted to know that there was only the owner above him that could try to screw me.

My last report had the same notation as you but then had a chip hold notation.

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
So I think my vehicle has been selected for addition QC (quality control) based on the last VVR (ETA Pending Final Launch Readiness Sign Off Expected After Spring 2022):

Primary
Secondary
Vehicle Location
Status Date / Time
Start Date
End Date
ETA Disposition
In ProductionSent OffsiteRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-22-2022, 00:00 EDTTBDTBDETA Pending Final Launch Readiness Sign Off Expected After Spring 2022

Does anyone have any idea as to how long this could take, and whats involved? I know they put on at least 50+ miles at times, so I am just curious.

The previous days (Tuesday, 28th) VVR didn't have anything like this...

Status
ETA
Primary
Secondary
Vehicle Location
Status Date / Time
Start Date
End Date
ETA Disposition
In ProductionSent OffsiteRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-22-2022, 00:00 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionProducedRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-21-2022, 00:00 EDTTBDTBDN/A

VIN: 1FT6W1EV3NWG06481

@Pioneer74
Ford F-150 Lightning Possibly Additional QC? Capture.PNG

I think, and this is my opinion, is that Ford is still doing the Batch and Hold on these trucks. It doesn't mean that it will be driven on the test loop, but I think they are going over them very carefully. Not to mention, they are probably reprogramming the TPMS before all units are being shipped.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Juts asked for it but my the sales manager is on vacation. I have only been dealing with the sales manager because I wanted to know that there was only the owner above him that could try to screw me.

My last report had the same notation as you but then had a chip hold notation.
I'm not going to provide updates, but if you post your VIN I will give you the report.

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I tried to activate my vehicle several days ago, and its still pending. I wish someone will hit approve or deny so I can get some type of response.
I tried to activate mine back earlier when it was sitting at Ramp 59 forever and was denied. Then I tried again when it was sitting at Blue Island, IL and it wouldn't even try. Said something to the effect of I have to wait until I buy it. I was able to activate it before I signed up on Monday, however. Maybe they were able to Geofence it until it was on my dealership property.

Sponsored

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
I may have them turned off. If you don't want your VIN posted, edit it out of your post.

Capture.JPG
Interesting that there is no record of the chip hold. Find it funny that Ford has not created a new notation since delivery has begun.

Thank You! This forum and its members are what makes the internet a tool for community building.

OP
OP
SmoothJ

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Thank you @Pioneer74 for jumping on this thread and helping us out. Does it matter that mine is at Ramp 59 and doesnā€™t have that message about plant hold? In the end however, both of trucks have that ETA disposition. I remember seeing that sometime last week as well as my dealer mentioned it to me, but then it just disappeared. I hope it doesnā€™t stay there and winds up in Ramp 59 purgatory.

Regarding the Ford Pass, again no one has done nothing to mine. Itā€™s just been sitting there with Activation Pending.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22

I have been able to track my truck through the Ford App, and the last few days it has been driven 2 to 4 miles a day and is currently parked at the new vehicle development center.

No, I am not checking every second, I activated the security notification so I get a notification when a door is opened. I have been checking at the end of the day and looking at the drive log.
@Hamtech can you post your current position. Iā€™m in an odd trucking company lot. Think tractor trailer and not car carrier,

whats weird is the drive summaries added to 5.1 miles while odometer added 2.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
Thank you @Pioneer74 for jumping on this thread and helping us out. Does it matter that mine is at Ramp 59 and doesnā€™t have that message about plant hold? In the end however, both of trucks have that ETA disposition. I remember seeing that sometime last week as well as my dealer mentioned it to me, but then it just disappeared. I hope it doesnā€™t stay there and winds up in Ramp 59 purgatory.

Regarding the Ford Pass, again no one has done nothing to mine. Itā€™s just been sitting there with Activation Pending.
Hey smooth,
my FP was declined twice in May then sat ignored for a month. By that point it had 89 miles maybe all those were put on before May 22 and it just sat there.

OP
OP
SmoothJ

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
@Hamtech can you post your current position. Iā€™m in an odd trucking company lot. Think tractor trailer and not car carrier,

whats weird is the drive summaries added to 5.1 miles while odometer added 2.
Keep in mind what you might be seeing online could be out of date. I would compare with several sites like bing maps to get a better satellite view.

Hey smooth,
my FP was declined twice in May then sat ignored for a month. By that point it had 89 miles maybe all those were put on before May 22 and it just sat there.
I assume they accepted it after the third attempt?
Sponsored