Sponsored

Problem Solved - Fordpass App cannot access charging schedule, saved locations, charge logs, charging details, Departure times.

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I had this issue also. Deleted the ford app reinstall and work for a day before it stop. Repeat the process one more time and haven’t had issue since for a few days now.

Apple user here
Sponsored

OP
OP

rdsatx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Ok. I'll give it a try. Thanks
I disconnected the negative battery terminal and waited about 10 minutes. Closed the Fordpass app. Reconnected the battery and then opened the app. I can see the range, Lock & Unlock,. When I click on the Preferred Times button under charging I get "Sorry, Fordpass isn't responding. Please try again later."
I get the same message if I click departure time.

Seems like there is some sort of "lock" or glitch on my account with the Ford servers or something that is not allowing the truck to communicate with the app.

OP
OP

rdsatx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Do you have a highly restrictive anti-virus application on the phone, which might be causing issues?

Disconnect / connect the negative battery terminal might help, but make sure there is no pending downloads of updates, you also might want to temporarily switch off automatic install of updates, note this only affects drive inhibited types of updates.

Once the battery is reconnected, You may need to manually close the Frunk & you can turn auto update / installs back on.
You were right. I did't think about that because the app was able to see the range but not the charging preferences. I have an app called Lockdown and didn't realize it was blocking access. Thank you so much for the idea. That would have driven me crazy because I would have never figured that out.

OP
OP

rdsatx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
PROBLEM WITH FORDPASS APP CHARGE SETTINGS SOLVED. So happy TaxmanHog suggested that I had some sort of restrictive anti-Virus app on my iPhone. I had an app called Lockdown on the iPhone and it was blocking access to the charge setting but not to range and lock & unlock. Very weird problem that TaxmanHog figured out.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Awesome, glad you found the culprit, one more thing others can check in the future!!
Sponsored