Sponsored

Stuck on "Not Completed" for a OTA update.

Keanen

First Name
Keanen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Software Engineering
Got it, thanks. I have an appointment for the front sensors so I wonder if the dealership can help push it through?
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Got it, thanks. I have an appointment for the front sensors so I wonder if the dealership can help push it through?
Dealerships can't push or do OTA updates. They can only update individual modules.

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Hey all, I am an EAP member facing a like issue with 6.8. It's been over 5 weeks since I've had this screen and I cannot get the update to go through. I have driven over 1,200 miles, trickle charged the 12v, etc. Any ideas? Thanks!
I had same issue with 6.2. Called the ford EV team and they told me to take it to dealer to get it installed. Did just that under warranty and they also went ahead and update what I believe is the modem or module that is used to communicate. After that so far I’ve been getting update without any failure. Now on 6.14 and just got this vehicle communication update yesterday.

Keanen

First Name
Keanen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Software Engineering
Thank you. I called Ford this morning and they told me that the update has been canceled a couple times by Ford and it’s currently outstanding waiting for the vehicle to pull it again.

I’ll see if my dealership can work with Ford to take it further if it’s not completed by next week when I bring it in.
Sponsored