• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Firn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro ER
You’re funny… Have a look in your mirror and tell everyone that you’re not being a jerk! What a bunch of crybabies! Grow up!
If you think what I said was being a jerk and yours was not then you really need to work on your social skills.

Crybabies? We are not the one who whined, cried, and threw a temper tantrum over a simple comment.

Stop projecting
Sponsored

Ratherhavefun

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
CEO of Seemore and Dolittle
Honestly, I read many posts and reply to few. There’s a lot of great information on this and other forums, but I realize that these forums allow an opportunity for a free-for-all and anyone is welcomed to say what is on their minds. However, some (you) can’t handle it and have to try to stick your nose into it and start an off subject.
You’re an ignorant and rude SOB! By no means are you an expert on social skills! Look back at my original comment, it wasn’t offensive to any one person. I picked on Ford because they always don't do what in the best interest of their customers (my damn opinion!) Mr. Potato decided that his message of pros and cons was necessary, but he really didn’t need to point pros and cons… it just sounded like maybe didn’t think about before he signed on the dotted line how he would charge his truck with a trailer hooked up… hello? I betcha the percentage of folks that are in need to charge their truck with a trailer hooked up is minuscule compared to those that have no trailer, so my comments back to my original reply was strictly in favor for those majority of folks. Yeah, yeah, yeah… I pull trailers too, but there’s not any common place charging infrastructure in place currently that supports a pickup and trailer… fact! You guys miss the point, then try to insult!
My point was really letting on to that It sounds typical… the sales department once again are running the engineer department!
Then you… protecting, really? I guess that’s where you get your jollies off! Try something different, because you’re a failure at making yourself out to be the hero! Go bark up some other tree if you can’t deal with other people’s opinions!