• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
Hey all. Wanted to share with you this new truck bed system we have available in our stores.

Tmat’s truck bed mat is the ultimate in truck bed organization. Cargo blockers plug into the mat to divide your truck bed into unique compartments around your tools and equipment. By installing Tmat between the wheel wells, the mat can slide across your truck bed and onto your tailgate for easier access to cargo. Tmat can also be customized to install around wheel wells, onto drawer systems, bed slides, or even a sheet of OSB with rollers.

Available from us here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/truck-accessories/tmat-cargo-system/

Here are some shots of the system installed in our demo truck. I'm a surf fisherman so I have my tackle box, portable shower/rinse system and my fridge in the back.

Ford F-150 Lightning Truck Bed Organization System (Tmat) Photo Sep 03 2024, 3 07 40 PM

Ford F-150 Lightning Truck Bed Organization System (Tmat) Photo Sep 03 2024, 3 07 47 PM

Ford F-150 Lightning Truck Bed Organization System (Tmat) Photo Sep 03 2024, 3 07 56 PM

Ford F-150 Lightning Truck Bed Organization System (Tmat) Photo Sep 03 2024, 3 08 52 PM
Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Pegboard for the truck bed. I dig it.

BlakeGJ

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT ER
Do a custom cut one for the frunk and you might get me. I don't think that plastic will hold up well to the AZ sun with no garage.
These are too expensive to leave in an uncovered bed unattended.
I have one under a rolling bed cover.
For the trunk I use Kallax fabric boxes from Ikea. They work well and can be folded up when not in use.
Sponsored