Unscheduled Preconditioning

Arctic_czar

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 lightning
This morning I received a notification that my truck had been pre-conditioned but I did not have any preconditioning scheduled.

I'm wondering if this is the result of having recently transferred phones after my last phone was destroyed. Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so how would it be resolved if the previous phone is unavailable to alter the schedule?
Sponsored

Dave70

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
When you set it up on Ford Pass App, it synchronizes that to the truck. If your phone gets messed up, it'll still be set on the truck. Check the truck settings on the display screen inside the truck.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
If the phone was destroyed, then it can't set anything, so if you change the settings, you're all set.

OP
OP
Arctic_czar

Arctic_czar

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 lightning
I double checked the Ford Pass App and the truck display and the only specified departure time was Tuesday at 8:15, which doesn't explain why it was preconditioned on Wednesday at 7 am. I double checked the clock which appears to have the correct time. I cleared all the scheduled departure times and I'll watch and see if something similar happens again.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I double checked the Ford Pass App and the truck display and the only specified departure time was Tuesday at 8:15, which doesn't explain why it was preconditioned on Wednesday at 7 am. I double checked the clock which appears to have the correct time. I cleared all the scheduled departure times and I'll watch and see if something similar happens again.
That changes the narrative a bit. First post stated “no preconditioning scheduled.”
That still doesn’t solve the problem. My Mach-E preconditioned about a day early one time a year or so ago. It’s never happened since. I’d almost be willing to bet you don’t see it again, either.
Sponsored