• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Up-to-Date Revisions of Order Guide?

lakeguy55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat, 2011 F-150, 98 Expedition
Elsewhere on this site is a link to the 2023 Lightning Order Guide. But the guide was published in August and does not appear to have been updated. We all painfully know there have been many changes since then (mostly deletions). Other threads have talked about missing spare tire locks, removal of 360 degree camera, etc..

Is there anyplace to go to find an accurate, current, Order Guide or reasonable facsimile that would allow you to verify what should be included or deleted from your truck when it is delivered?

For example, right now I'm finding conflicting information on whether the 360 camera is still there or deleted, whether the back seats in a Lariat are heated, etc.. Would be nice to know if there is a site that has the definitive list at any point in time. Or, put another way, how do you know what you are getting for the megabucks they are asking for the truck?
Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
So the Feb 1 version is now showing that BlueCruise 1.0 and PAAK are required removal options for 511A?! This is new. Same for Platinum. Basically shows required removals are CHMSL Camera, PAAK, BC 1.0, Security Pack, Heated SW, Scales and smart hitch.
Yep. If I hadn't have got my 2022 Lariat when I did, with the price increases and decontenting, I sure wouldn't have bought now. The only model I would possibly consider is a Pro with Tow Tech. Anything else just doesn't seem worth it.

Ford F-150 Lightning Up-to-Date Revisions of Order Guide? Capture.PNG

Reactions: GDN

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
My heart breaks for you all that are currently in the ordering process. If I was in the position that many of you are in right now with these price hikes and deletes, I'd seriously be looking nationwide for a my22 with everything I want and would be willing to pay reasonable markup. It'd probably still come out less than a my23 and you can have your truck this week.

Ya, it sounds like a pain in the butt to book a flight for say $500 one way and then have to drive all the way back, but there are a lot of these trucks sitting at or slightly above msrp around the country. So for some of you waiting, instead of getting disappointed, upset, stressed...do some math and start searching. Do you really wanna continue waiting and pay $x,000 more for a truck that doesn't make you 100% happy?

Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

Puffoluffagus

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
So the Feb 1 version is now showing that BlueCruise 1.0 and PAAK are required removal options for 511A?! This is new. Same for Platinum. Basically shows required removals are CHMSL Camera, PAAK, BC 1.0, Security Pack, Heated SW, Scales and smart hitch.
The chmsl camera I'm pretty sure is just the bed camera. You still get the 360 camera to my knowledge, at least it's what's on my 23 lariat window sticker.

The paak, bc 1.0 are removed options because they are included in the standard option(68c) ...the document is saying you can't have 68c and (59x and 19b) so those options are removed upon selection of 68c. So you're still getting PAAK and bc 1.0

Yes heated steering wheel and on-board scales and smart hitch are removed.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired engineer
The chmsl camera I'm pretty sure is just the bed camera. You still get the 360 camera to my knowledge, at least it's what's on my 23 lariat window sticker.

The paak, bc 1.0 are removed options because they are included in the standard option(68c) ...the document is saying you can't have 68c and (59x and 19b) so those options are removed upon selection of 68c. So you're still getting PAAK and bc 1.0

Yes heated steering wheel and on-board scales and smart hitch are removed.
I'm not sure that's right. That's not how it was listed in the original order guide and the XLT packages aren't organized that way. EDIT: But I do hope you're right.

And yes the CHMSL camera is the Center High Mounted Stop Light camera (aka bed camera). We use acronyms around here!

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired engineer
And here is the Platinum order guide. Only comes in one configuration - 710A. Hopefully Puff is right and it's just semantics that they say its required on 710A because it is normally standard but this language would make me nervous.
Ford F-150 Lightning Up-to-Date Revisions of Order Guide? 1675953971838

Puffoluffagus

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
I'm not sure that's right. That's not how it was listed in the original order guide and the XLT packages aren't organized that way. EDIT: But I do hope you're right.

And yes the CHMSL camera is the Center High Mounted Stop Light camera (aka bed camera). We use acronyms around here!

Yeah you're probably right after looking at it again but hopefully not haha.

. Such an odd feature to remove. If I didn't have those options, not sure I would have ordered the truck. It seems so minor but these are tech features that most "high end" vehicles have these days.

If they keep removing these options there won't be much difference between the trim levels aside from badges.

Pitbull2o08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost
If I didn't have BC I wouldn't buy it.

Sponsored

azypather

First Name
Azy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Merc GLe 350, 2018 VW Golf SE, 2023 F150 - L
Occupation
IT Consultant
I ordered a 2023 XLT ER at around $96K. The dealer offered me their 2022 Lariat SR mannequin with 740 miles for $76K. I really wanted the ER in red but for $20k less and qualifying for the EV tax credit, it just makes a lot more sense. Not sure how to update the order list.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
I wonder what the $$$ credit is now on the missing features. If I were being invited to order now, I think I'd pass on it with all the latest deletes and no tax credit for a Lariat ER. I'm really liking my truck, but the lack of heated steering wheel irks me and I hope they make good on offering it down the road as my acknowledgement paper states. No scales is also frustrating... Would be useful.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
I ordered a 2023 XLT ER at around $96K. The dealer offered me their 2022 Lariat SR mannequin with 740 miles for $76K. I really wanted the ER in red but for $20k less and qualifying for the EV tax credit, it just makes a lot more sense. Not sure how to update the order list.
How was an XLT ER $96K?

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
On the new order sheet Ford looks like they deleted more features:
  • Back seat delete
  • Drivers door removed - $5.82 credit
  • windshield now optional $12,653 upcharge
Hope to order soon 😎

azypather

First Name
Azy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Merc GLe 350, 2018 VW Golf SE, 2023 F150 - L
Occupation
IT Consultant
How was an XLT ER $96K?
2023 Base price $63,474, ER $12,500, 312A $5,000, Paint, Bedliner, box cover, etc brings options to $21,365, Delivery fee $1,895, Dealer markup $8,673 (10%) for a total of $95,404.
Sponsored