• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Walk-through and pics now posted - how to get behind / remove trim on 15.5" Lariat screen.

OP
OP

doccoch

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning Lariat, 21 Bronco Badlands 2.7
Occupation
physician
Magic box is an internet and Bluetooth device that wirelessly talks to your screen or mirrors your phone. Naviks is a motion bypass that (is supposed to) allows factory functions to happen while car moving.

kvasiir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Installed mine today; thanks for the pics!

kvasiir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
are you the same as me? some stuff works and others doesn't?
I have not tried any of the truck-built-in stuff. I never used it before and I’m not about to start now. CarPlay will let the passenger use the keyboard when the truck is moving now, so that’s all I was looking for.

OP
OP

doccoch

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning Lariat, 21 Bronco Badlands 2.7
Occupation
physician
I have not tried any of the truck-built-in stuff. I never used it before and I’m not about to start now. CarPlay will let the passenger use the keyboard when the truck is moving now, so that’s all I was looking for.
it will let you on SOME stuff. not all. i'm trying to work with Naviks to get more info. I'll post if get a reasonable answer.
Sponsored