• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What ever happened to customer service

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things
It's not only automotive dealerships, but also with every industry today. In my opinion it boils down to there are no consequences. Business can't afford to lose employees, even bad employees. Employees know this and therefore have no reason to care. What's even more scary is this same thing goes on in the medical field to the same extent. The same thing goes on in everyday society. Look at the crime rate all over the country. Criminals have no consequences for what they do, so their act becomes more violent and more repetitive. They know they will be right back out on the street again. Same with the employee, they don't have to answer to anything and know they will always have a job. And they have no self-respect for their own pride in the work that they do. Just my opinion.
Ford F-150 Lightning What ever happened to customer service IMG_0074
Sponsored

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Of course no one wants to work. But we do want things and work is what we trade for those things. Even the best job interferes with my desire to shitpost on the internet and travel around.

Vito

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning F150 Lariat ER
Hi all, updating on my case, so its been 35 days since my Pro was checked in with the dealer for all those HVB errors and multiple recalls/warranty stuff, and I even sought Ford CS assistance with the matter, but so far I've gotten nothing but hot air/non-facts/"lies" from the dealer and even the Ford CSR assigned to my case kept emailing saying "I can't get anyone from your dealership to respond to my inquiries into your truck's repairs" !!!! What!?!? WOW !!! First Ford vehicle ever for me, and certainly the LAST Ford....at this point should I go the Lemon-Law route !? Worst vehicle/dealer experience ever, and I've been buying/leasing for the last 3 decades....this is VERY bad, never a Ford ever again, no wonder so many Americans no longer trust dealers and EV manufacturers.
Sponsored