Sponsored

When will 2025s be available? And does Ford normally run promotions to move older models?

fitek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit 350EXT
Maybe someone can answer the questions in the subject... I've been checked out of Lightning news since I couldn't get in on the first round of Lightnings and the prices went way up... Now I had a bad year for earnings, on the up side I qualify for the EV credit but downside I need to either get a used Lightning or hope Ford has some very generous promotion or desperation to move inventory (looks like there may have been some discounts this April? and the current 0% financing would be helpful). I had originally planned on XLT ER w/ 312a though it looks like that's the Flash these days. ER and adaptive cruise and lane centering are must haves, heated seats and steering very much desired (which I assumed would be easy, but looking at window stickers for used vehicles it seems that all the 2023s have heated steering wheel deleted!).
Sponsored

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GB FE—Dead. F150L Lariat SR. MME Rally.
looking at window stickers for used vehicles it seems that all the 2023s have heated steering wheel deleted
Yes, all early 2023's had a steering wheel delete. However, there was a CSP to enable it, 22G06. Looks like it's valid until 2 years from now. So it's either been done, or can still be done.

WilliamRobert

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
happily retired!
Grab a demonstration model in January, salespeople are hungry for a sale after the holidays. Don’t get hung up on having a 25, you could find a nice Lariat with full warranty, never been titled and less than 2,000 miles that way. Check your neighboring states also, ask a local titling company about out of state buying for the details.
Sponsored