• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

whypave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F450
Occupation
Pre-Sales Engineer for a VAR
Just an FYI, I spoke with Collin at Tasca Ford in Berlin CT and he said they are charging a $5,000 ADM so the first page of this thread may need to be updated. I currently have a reveal day reservation at Shaker Family Ford in CT and they told me they are charging an ADM but don't know what it will be and I am third on their list. So I am trying a bunch of dealers to change my reservation to but so far haven't had much luck. I have another call into the original Shaker deal to see if their mgmt can tell me what the markup is.
Sponsored

LightninWanted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
They will mark it up. Just haven't received the trucks yet. My guy at Koons told me the below....

We are doing the courtesy of letting our customers know ahead of time about adjustments. Other dealers are not as transparent and are waiting until the vehicle arrives to go over pricing. We would like our customers fully informed and aware of everything going on. Ford will not be able to convert and produce all reservations.

Canceld my spot. Think I'm going to wait a few years till it calms down or by a Rivian.
interestingā€¦ My email from Koons did not have a specific mark up. I responded and asked for more details of the mark up and extra reservation fee they are requesting and got this response:

After further consideration, due to availability and factory constraints, our dealership will determine pricing once Ford has released model comparisons, MSRP as well as how many will be available to our customers for the upcoming 2022 F-150 launch.

We are excited for the new Ford Lightning and couldnā€™t be happier you choose our dealership for your upcoming purchase. For those customer that choose to keep their reservation with us, if for any reason youā€™re not happy with your purchase, we will be as fast as lightning and buy it back within 90 days of purchase.

Ford has the most competitively priced parts and accessories which are also back by the 3 year comprehensive factory warranty. As an added bonus, any parts or accessories that are available through our parts department will be discounted an extra 10% above and beyond any existing promotions.

Thank you for your continued support with Ford and keeping your reservation with us. I apologize for any aggravation my prior emails may have caused. If you have any questions or concerns please donā€™t hesitate to reach back.

TRD76

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Toyota Tundra, Toyota Sequoia
Occupation
Information Technology
Autonation in White Bear Lake, MN $5,000 over MSRP. Boooo!
Lundgren Ford in Eveleth, MN no ADM

I transferred my reservation today. Super easy call 1-800-334-4375

Dtmh

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Subaru Crosstrek
The time stamp on the reservation is not altered if a customer changes their preferred dealership. Switching from a low volume dealership with few orders to a high volume dealership with a deep reservation list is something that could potentially change when you can place your order. I think many people would tolerate modest markups or fees if they thought they would get their truck sooner but the number of My22 units available means most will wait no matter how much cash dealerships demand. Iā€™d rather wait and patronize a dealership that knows they will make as much money in the end by creating relationships.
Iā€™m planning on Pro model, so I very price sensitive and would definitely look to change dealers if there was a markup or fee.

Roberto Miranda at Fiesta Ford, Indio, CA, said he didnā€™t think there would be a adm for ordered Lightnings. He did say prioritization would depend on trim level, battery size, etc.

He said they had a lot of reservations and wasnā€™t sure where we were on the list. Although we reserved night of intro, we donā€˜t have a relationship with the dealer and havenā€™t had a Ford since I bought a new, 1997 Ranger, so combined with Pro selection, we will probably be low on list.

Sponsored

Rambo

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Reservation, Jeep Wrangler, Nissan Leaf
Newberg, OR:

Talked with Newberg Ford, and theyā€™re adding a $6k ADM on all Lightning orders.
They also said Landmark Ford in Beaverton has a $10k markup on Lightnings, though I havenā€™t confirmed that with Landmark yet.

Thanks to this thread, Iā€™m switching to Skyline Ford in Salem.

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I wonder if the dealers know if they all charge $5,000 ADM they will all make a lot more money because no one can change dealers ?

WoodduckMN

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt, 2013 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Manager
Received email 12/15/21 North Country Ford Coon Rapids, MN MRSP + $5000 ADM on 2022, may be none on 2023 if existing customer.
CornerStone Ford Elk River, MN no ADM per Ben Anderson via phone call.

Looks like Iā€™m moving my day 1 reservation

drobotz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Massachusetts
Janell Motors Hanover, Ma - $5K ADM as of 12/17

Sponsored

Rambo

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Reservation, Jeep Wrangler, Nissan Leaf
Update: Landmark Ford in Beaverton has a $1990 markup for Lightnings, not $10k as Newberg Ford told me.

Landmark has zero ADM for Broncos.

Nokaoi

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco, F150, Jeep
Occupation
Manager
Please add this to the list -

Valley Isle Motors Ltd +$10K markup currently marking up Broncos for more than $12K so I expect they will mark up vehicles even more. Plus they are not willing to provide a purchase order agreement at the time of order, meaning they could jack up the price even more. Moving my reservation somewhere else. The location is Maui Hawaii.

DucktheDealership

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition, F150, G6
Occupation
Ford Sales
I'm a Sales consultant with Preferred Ford in Grand Haven, MI. We will be selling all Lightnings for MSRP without dealer fluff! There is a Doc Fee, currently $230 but this has gone up $10 annually the past 5 years I've been here, so I anticipate this will be $240 next year.

If you're looking to swap reservations to me I ask that you call/text first so I can enter you in the system first to ensure your reservation makes it to me!

Have a Ducky Day!
Ford F-150 Lightning List: F-150 Lightning dealers that do / don't apply ADM (price markup) Lightning for MSRP

NCchrisSU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Crossroads Ford Wake Forest in Wake Forest NC is adding ADM but won't say how much.

Capital Ford in Raleigh NC has no ADM but said if you switch your reservation to them you go to the back of their line.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Anyone in Oregon looking for a dealer...I highly recommend Skyline Ford in Salem. No BS, no ADM.
Sponsored