Technician

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Bummer.. I thought on board scales was standard, it should be because everyone is loading the bed at some point and not towing much.
You need to get the TOW TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE in order to get that.

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
~45 minutes to see if you are on the next wave... hopefully.
Last time the email came the same day the order opened. I don't know why it would be different this time and I've seen nothing to convince me otherwise... we shall see!

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Last time the email came the same day the order opened. I don't know why it would be different this time and I've seen nothing to convince me otherwise... we shall see!
Going by the thread topic, and we will see if its true...

Dolfanrich13

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xe
Occupation
Military
Y’all got me freaking out lil ole Alabama anit going to get nothing! Scared to move to another state because I like my dealer but I want to get the truck. I am a day one reservation are they really going to not adhere to the timestamp

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Y’all got me freaking out lil ole Alabama anit going to get nothing! Scared to move to another state because I like my dealer but I want to get the truck. I am a day one reservation are they really going to not adhere to the timestamp
Depends on your dealer if they had priority orders or not. After the priority ones have elapsed, then it would go by timestamp.

jb56

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150 Lariat
Depends on your dealer if they had priority orders or not. After the priority ones have elapsed, then it would go by timestamp.
Except it won't go by timestamp across multiple dealers though. Your reservation could be two hours later than me at a certain dealership in California and you'd potentially get one before me.

OP
OP
TheRealDlo

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Thanks for the responses -

Yes I have seen that document a couple of times. It only shows Ford Co-Pilot 360 2.0

1642624782342.png

I found this on the world wide waste of time (WWW):

What is Ford co-Pilot360 2.0 on F150?

Ford Co-Pilot360 comprises several driver-assist features, including lane centering, adaptive cruise control, and blind-spot monitor with blind-spot alert. Using all of these systems

It only shows adaptive cruise control. Not sure if I am missing someting?
I was VERY curious about that too and thatFordGuy said it had CC.

OP
OP
TheRealDlo

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
The only thing not included on Pro that's concerning is the lack of a rear defroster. My 1993 Plymouth Sundance had a rear defroster as standard, it's a very strange and potentially dangerous thing to exclude.
For backing up u have the camera and side mirrors which DO have defrosters I think because they DO have Blind Spot monitoring.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I haven't spent much time worrying about where my reservation is up until now. I called my dealer last week and they didn't seem to know anything other than the orders are coming in 2 week waves. When I spoke to someone back in October I was the only reservation and I'm in MA, so I would hope my dealer would get a few allocations but who knows. It's Pro or bust for me. If I can't get one I'll pass on the order. I really want the truck but the XLT SR just isn't worth it, especially because MA has a $2500 tax rebate for EVs under $50k, so I'm effectively paying an extra $15k to go up to an XLT for a pretty minimal gain in features. Just not worth it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheRealDlo

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
I haven't spent much time worrying about where my reservation is up until now. I called my dealer last week and they didn't seem to know anything other than the orders are coming in 2 week waves. When I spoke to someone back in October I was the only reservation and I'm in MA, so I would hope my dealer would get a few allocations but who knows. It's Pro or bust for me. If I can't get one I'll pass on the order. I really want the truck but the XLT SR just isn't worth it, especially because MA has a $2500 tax rebate for EVs under $50k, so I'm effectively paying an extra $15k to go up to an XLT for a pretty minimal gain in features. Just not worth it.
I feel the same way. Its PRO or Bust on this years models. If I cannot get one I plan to stay on the list for 2023 and pray they fix the price gap.

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Patiently waiting for an email from Ford :rolleyes::sleep:

Dealer said I was either 4 or 5 on the list.

penfair

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'01 Excursioni, '12 F350, '06 Prius
Occupation
Self employed painting contractor
I just got off the phone with my salesman. A month ago he told me I was #9 on the list. He just told me I didn't make the 2nd wave, but 14 people at my dealership did! I asked him to check into it, he called back and said I'm #31 now, because of dealer prioritizing.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
The only thing not included on Pro that's concerning is the lack of a rear defroster. My 1993 Plymouth Sundance had a rear defroster as standard, it's a very strange and potentially dangerous thing to exclude.
Don't see it as strange, if somebody is really using the truck as a work truck, then they have a rack or cap on the back, rear window ends up being useless. Why pay for something you're not going to need?

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
I just got off the phone with my salesman. A month ago he told me I was #9 on the list. He just told me I didn't make the 2nd wave, but 14 people at my dealership did! I asked him to check into it, he called back and said I'm #31 now, because of dealer prioritizing.
I went form #2 to #8 supposedly because of transfers. I said uh huh... sure.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.