Bluecruise OTA Status?

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
How much of your own time did it take to apply this updates yourself? Curious to see if I want to embark on that.
Over 7 hours spread over 2 days.. And I was starting from OTA 2.4.3, Some are stuck at 1.7.1. Or worse. Add a couple more hours if that is you.

After SW updates then some have to deal with configuration issues. Ford config forgets you have running boards installed. Me. Others have also had to tweak the configuration to enable cameras at speed. Mine worked.

I have no idea how Ford fixes those with OTA. I am closely watching for OTA Bluecruise update successes to see how those are handled.
Sponsored

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
Eng
The jk is Blue Cruise.....
Use the search feature ....
I have a Job 1 (March 2021) truck with functioning blue cruise, use the search feature, it can be done.

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
I have a Job 1 (March 2021) truck with functioning blue cruise, use the search feature, it can be done.
Just ignore him, all he wants to do is whine and complain about BC not working on his truck. Just check his post history....

Sponsored

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I'm not sure what the joke is. I'm pretty sure in the FDRS thread where people are applying the BlueCruise updates themselves someone confirmed the stickers for trailer were working. But since it's a 210 page thread at this point, hard to track down that one post.
I have a job 1 platinum. I did all the updates myself with FDRS and can confirm the trailer stickers now work and the bed camera card is now displayed in sync. Only cost me $500 for programming cable and a 30 day license to FDRS. Its not hard to do. Bluecruise is Awesome!

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Man, I had 2 updates in 2 days that got me up to 2.4.3, after I got the "BlueCruise!" email. I thought I'd be getting 1-a-day to get me that sweet, sweet Job1 BC and bed camera.

9 days later I'm still on 2.4.3. Not sure if any others paused here with me or just blew past it? Wanted to check before I try dealer. Was hoping to give it the ole test drive on my commute next week to the bay area.

OP
OP

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8, Audi S5, Audi Q7,
Man, I had 2 updates in 2 days that got me up to 2.4.3, after I got the "BlueCruise!" email. I thought I'd be getting 1-a-day to get me that sweet, sweet Job1 BC and bed camera.

9 days later I'm still on 2.4.3. Not sure if any others paused here with me or just blew past it? Wanted to check before I try dealer. Was hoping to give it the ole test drive on my commute next week to the bay area.
Same here. I got 2.4.3 either 8 or 9 days ago and crickets since.

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Still no BC... :mad:

Sponsored

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
What the heck is all this fuss about Bluecruise not working? I’m hoping they get the wrinkles out come June. Selling my Tesla for the Lightning. When I’m tired and get behind the wheel in Tesla, autopilot easily takes 75% of the stress off of driving tired. I’m guessing with Bluecruise, if it works, will be the same or better.

OP
OP

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8, Audi S5, Audi Q7,
Let's have a zoom party for 6/30 so we can have the same feedback on how they missed Q2-2022 for the 3rd or 4th straight quarters.

JDinNFLA

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Star White 3.5 EB
In EA wave 2 ……got 2.4.5 last Wednesday. Just got an update few minutes ago. Widget says it’s a MMOTA update? OTAM S1010
FP says update successful. Nothing about version. Then says check vehicle. Check vehicle it says update successful and in notes says new Digital Owners Manual now in sync? Don’t remember if was there before? March 2021 delivery Platinum. Anyone else get this today?

ChiefD

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
I received an email from Ford early access that the dealer will be able to install BlueCruise on Friday.
Sponsored